Any tips on how to get an interview at Nordstrom?

darkbeauty27

Okay, so I applied online and took the Unicru test. I even went out to my local Nordstrom store and tried to give them my resume and they just asked me if I applied online and I said yes. They said that is all I am supposed to do. I haven't heard a word. I have seen jobs advertised online so it seems that they are hiring. So I thought that maybe I didn't do that great (get a "green") on my Unicru test so I reapplied and think I did pretty good this time. Still haven't heard anything. Does anyone have any tips on applying for Nordstrom? I gave my resume to the MAC counter there but that was the only counter I gave my resume to. It seems many of you have gotten interviews there...so help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
smiles.gif

1trumaclova

i would call them and ask what is the status of your application...it might have not been processed yet , i also would ask to speak to the cosmetics manager for that dept. to let them know you applied. Thats what i did and it worked for me...good luck

darkbeauty27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1trumaclova
i would call them and ask what is the status of your application...it might have not been processed yet , i also would ask to speak to the cosmetics manager for that dept. to let them know you applied. Thats what i did and it worked for me...good luck

Thank you! Does it usually take a long time for a Nordstrom aplication to be processed?