anybody ever lost packages by usps?

zwfan

i hate usps!!i have to say... my more-than-200-bucks-mac-package is lost.. when i track the status online, i was told it was delivered two days ago... But I never knew that! i looked at every place around my apartment and asked the neighbors, no clue
then i called the local post office, they just simply said your package might be stolen....
how can i deal with it? i need some help
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwfan
i hate usps!!i have to say... my more-than-200-bucks-mac-package is lost.. when i track the status online, i was told it was delivered two days ago... But I never knew that! i looked at every place around my apartment and asked the neighbors, no clue
then i called the local post office, they just simply said your package might be stolen....
how can i deal with it? i need some help
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Maybe your packaged was dropped off at your apartment's front office. Did you went there and asked? That's how it is for me. The postal guy usually drops off my packages at the front office and leaves a light orange slip in the mailbox to let me know it's at the front office. Or maybe the postal guy delivered it to your front door and left the box outside and possibly that's how it was stolen?

Janice

I'm having issues with my packages and the local PO right now. Talk about a headache!

Jennifer Mcfly

I feel ya, where i used to live, the postman was supposed to leave packages at the front office if no one was home, but he always just left them by the door and there were so many complaints about stolen packages. We went through three postpeople in the two years I lived there just b/c of that!!!

litlaur

I really hate USPS...I've had so many problems with them.

1. It took them 3 weeks to deliver a PRIORITY package.

2. I've done my change of address twice and they still haven't gotten it right. The second time I spoke to a woman at the post office to make sure she got it right...but still *screams*

3. We don't have a drop box at my apartment complex. They expect us to pin up our mail on a bulletin board.

I hope to make enough money someday to send everything (including letters, bills, mail with prepaid postage...) by Fed Ex or UPS. I hate USPS that much.

Juneplum

hon, u r preaching to the choir about lost usps pkgs. over christmas, they lost NINE items i sent out. NINE. i was beside myself AND pissed! to this day they STILL can't tell me what happaned to them ater WEEKS of investigating on their part
angry.gif

M.A.C*Attack

UPS or DHL they are the best!!!!

but sorry Ups if I had to choose it would be DHL they deliver at MY/your convienice....
smiles.gif

litlaur

oh yeah, I forgot about DHL. I've only gotten a few packages from DHL, but they were always quick and on time.