Anybody love teals and blues?I need some help!

Dani California

Hi!!

I'm a pale blue/green eyed neutral eyeshadow lover hehe, but I quite fancy venturing into teals and deep blues maybe?

What would you suggest as a beginner teal? Also would those colours suit my eye colour? What about something like deep truth with my eye colour?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!! thanks people x

Face2Mac

I would go with Aquadisiac, Teal Pigment and for the blue Deep Truth. These are all permanent MAC colors so they will be easy to find.

Maybe you could shoot Audrey a private message, you has your coloring and she loves blue and teals.

Dani California

ooooh thank you.
I quite fancy the teal pigment, even though not sure how to use them ???
and the deep truth was the one I fancied.

I shall look up audrey as well, thank you.

obscuria

The teal pigment is gorgeous. I like to pair it with Loreal's HIP cream eyeliner in Teal as a base for it.

MzzRach

Deep Truth is great for using as a liner or creating a smokey eye (a different twist using a deep blue rather than dark grey or black).

Aquadisiac is gorgeous for adding a pop of colour to an eye look.

caramel_geek

I second Aquadisiac as well
smiles.gif
(another teal/blue lover here)
You should check out Steamy and Surreal too.

iadorepretty

definitely Deep Truth for a blue. Aquadisiac, Steamy & Electric Eel are all great teal/turquoise colors.

i also like Tilt for a lighter blue and Prussian for a more navy blue

malika

I have blue eyes and I love wearing blues and teals (though I don't have many of them).

Some colours that work for me are Aquadisiac (wore it today with Copperplate and Silver Ring), Teal pigment (love wearing it on the lower lashline with a neutral eye), and also I love a teal-green pencil liner, like Grafitti by Urban Decay, or even better, Covet from the same brand. It really makes blue eyes stand out!

If you love wearing neutral eyes but want to venture into teals, try using teal on the lower lashline or as liner
smiles.gif