anyone applied @ mac nordstorms before?

iiifugaziii

hey you guys. So I went by the counter in Nordstroms today and the girl just told me to go apply online. I found a spot on the website that talks about careers there and stuff, but I can't find the application anywhere! Any help from someone who's done it before?
thanks
smiles.gif

Lo-Fi_Thriller

i did it you have to go to the customer center on the website.... its hard to get a job at nordstroms. i was a MA at stila and its not all fun and games and playing with makeup it kinda sucked ;/ Nordstrom is crazy

iiifugaziii

I went throught the whole freaking website and all that customer service stuff..... weird. I'm usually great at finding stuff like that and I have to help everyone else find it! i couldn't find anywhere to apply... anyways. so you had a hard time with nordstroms?? ya, I'm seirously just applying at every mac around here cause I want a job there so bad. I'm hoping that at least one of them will be hiring for freelance or maybe even an actual artist position. Thanks for the tips on nordstroms though !

Miss_MAC

yeah the nordys in Cerritos is hiring right now..I was like DAMN and i'm moving back to norcal
ssad.gif
but I'm applying back home as soon as i get there!! good luck girl!!

marilyns_firstkiss

it sucks working for nordstroms..i do events there for mac,smashbox, and urban decay...and i swear, i nearly have a breakdown everytime...it sucks especially at mac because you work your ass off doing free makeovers because they don't turn anyone away. and if you work for nordstroms thats really bad because you would work on commission. and you work for nords not mac like the other counters....good luck though...

xxyrbestbetxx

i work at nordstroms at the clinique counter.
there's no place you can put on you application that you want mac, but at the interview, you tell the managers that you really want mac and if there is room, they'll put you on. for me, we already have 298739487234 people working and they needed more help in clinique so i'm there.

but if there's an opening in mac, i'll know about it.

hope that kinda helps

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo-Fi_Thriller
http://careers.nordstrom.com/

there ya go

hey-- that's where I've been going. I'm trying to find the application area. Can you find it and just link it? thanks

Latest posts