Anyone B2M in Brisbane?

piink_liily

Hey girlies,

Just wondering... have any of you done a B2M in a Brisbane store? I am going to be doing some depotting and was wondering if any of them will reject empty e/s pots without pans?

Thanks
smiles.gif

piink_liily

Thanks girls. I finally worked up the courage to depot my babies last night, did it without breaking any! Yay for me!

boudoirblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by piink_liily
Thanks girls. I finally worked up the courage to depot my babies last night, did it without breaking any! Yay for me!

YAY! I am DEFINITELY depotting all the stuff I get from Style Warriors! Its awesome to depot super ugly packaging
tong.gif
th_LMAO.gif

piink_liily

I like the animal print... just not the other weird designs. Would have been pretty if it was just the animal print.

sambibabe

I like the lippy packaging (leopard & zebra are me), but ew about the other packaging in menopausal brown
throwup.gif

Paramnesia

LOL I agree, i love the animal print though.
I really need to do some depotting I always forget my poor eyeshadows in pots.

piink_liily

Ok so I finally got into the city today to B2M my empties. Myer Brisbane City wouldn't take them without the pans, but David Jones did
smiles.gif

piink_liily

Ah huh! I decided to e-mail MAC Australia because it really bugged me that my counter is the only one that won't take depots lol. Anyway this was their response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in M.A.C.

In response to your email yes you are able to return the eyshadows without the metal pans, we apologise for any confusion relating to this matter.

We trust the above addresses your concern. We hope that we have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns.

So yeah... I guess next time I go to Myer to B2M I should just print off the e-mail in case they reject them again?

simplyenchantin

Yes, I reckon in your email you should've named the specific people at your counter who refused to take the depots. Maybe it'd trickle down through the management levels and they'd actually be told what the correct rules are.. But totally print out the email and take it to them next time!
smiles.gif