Anyone do birchbox.com?

LittleMaryJane

I'll be receiving my second box soon... Probably Monday. I was pretty happy with last month's so I'm interested in seeing what comes next!

Amber Dawn

Love the concept, but I'm another one of those "rather spend my money on something I know I'll LOVE" kinda people. :)

amoona

I've only received one box so far but I wasn't very impressed. The only thing I liked in it was a Zoya nail polish. They had some energy bar thing in there - really random. I'm waiting for the second one, if I'm not impressed I'm cancelling.

mckpoon

i receive the Canadian version, luxebox!
i consider it a great value anyway as at least 1 full-sized product is included. 1 i was VERY pleased with, and 1 i felt ho-hum (though my mum enjoyed it!)... this next one, we shall see...

-Cassandra-

So far I have not been too happy with the past birchbox's =/ I'm gonna see what September's will be like and then I'll make my decision if I'm gonna keep it or not.

camposClau87

I subscribed Birchbox this month. I got an email on the 20th saying they shipped my box and I still dont have it after 10 days!
Does it take this long every month?

AllyDVon

I did BIrchbox for a year and there was only 1-2 things I actually enjoyed. The rest just collected dust. I just cancelled my subscription last month and will be moving on to ipsy. BB sent out some really random stuff sometimes... Like mints that tasted like poo, granola bars, tea bags that were really gross, the most disgusting chocolate ever, etc. I like that they add something extra but it was always so gross.

Elsbeth

I received my first birchbox last month and promptly canceled my subscription. I'm thinking about giving it one more month, because I feel like maybe it was just a fluke that my box was so crappy, so we will see. My box was absolutely not worth then ten bucks I spent on it. Literally I could have spent 10 bucks on the sephora website and gotten better samples, plus whatever the full sized product would be that I am buying. I'm going to give it one more month, if they let me reactivate my subscription. Hopefully I won't be burning another 10 dollars. On another hand. I love love love my glossybox. I've been recieving it now for 4 months, and while it is twice the price (20 dollars a month) it's well worth it. I've loved all my boxes so far. Last month alone the products in the box totaled 129 dollars all together and they were all great. Including the bcbgmaxazria perfume which I now love, and will be purchasing when I run out of the rollerball sized "sample" I received. Which won't be for a long while I don't imagine.