Anyone else afraid to "tube your lashes" lol..

jdechant

Well..the title pretty much sums it up...haha..

I've seen the advertisement for this and it makes me want to cringe! I don't know what it is, I think the idea of it sounds AMAZING..i just think little tubes around your eyelashes is just sooo weird..maybe a phobia..hahaha..and the commercial says that when the tubes come off, you can see them in your hands...YUCKK!!! I don't know..maybe I'm alone on this one..haha..it just seems soo weird! Has anyone tried the "Kiss me mascara" If you have, how do you like it??? Does it give alot more volume and length??

If you haven't seen the video, here's the link..

Kiss Me Mascara

th_dunno.gif
What do you think??

..kels*

meeee!! the whole thing creeps me out. you should try it though, jenna, & let me know how it is!
graucho.gif

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
meeee!! the whole thing creeps me out. you should try it though, jenna, & let me know how it is!
graucho.gif

HAHAHAHA..maybe over my dead body!! I dont want those little devil tubes over my lashes!! For all I know, when the tubes come off they might take my lashes with them..hahah...
eeksign.gif

widdershins

Crazy. Isn't that the same concept behind Too Faced's Lash Injection (which I love!)

I watched the commercial and the only downside for me is that after it dries initially you can't add any more coats.

burnitdown_x

I've never used the kiss me stuff but I do use the Too Faced Lash Injection mascara and trust me the tubes aren't that bad haha. Initially I thought it was creepy but when you wash it off you don't really see the tubes because it's kind of already... diluted? it's like destroyed already when you wash it. I've actually seen a few tubes, they're like little socks lol.

macupaddict

how is it possible for the mascara to be smudge and waterproof through crying and rubbing your eyes? however, to remove the tubed mascara, all you need is warm water and pressure. isn't that the same as your tears and rubbing your eyes? just my thoughts. not interested. i prefer my "conventional mascara."

stacylynne

Little tubes around my eyelashes. IDK about that. If I saw them I think I would freak.

I curl my lashes & apply zoom lash w/ this it looks like i'm wearing falsies.
I'll stick to convential

Stephy171

i guess i dont watch enough tv lol lol this is sad i have absolutly no clue wat your talking about!!!

blondemafia76

I love them. Absolutely postively.

I go mudding all the time, and the stuff never moves.

It looks like falsies, and I just lovvveeee them.

And when the tubes come off, they are this stretchy stuff, lol, it amuses me.

Penn

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondemafia76
I love them. Absolutely postively.

I go mudding all the time, and the stuff never moves.

It looks like falsies, and I just lovvveeee them.

And when the tubes come off, they are this stretchy stuff, lol, it amuses me.

Your description made me think of my fiberwig mascara although I don't know if that is tubed or not but when I wash it, it comes off kinda stretchy like you said. I don't mind that at all because regular mascaras hurt my eyes when I remove them, they usually flake and get into my eyes.

gigiopolis

I have Fiberwig and it's a tube-y kind. I LOVE it. I think it's a great innovation in mascara. I have a big problem with smudging mascara, and even the most potent waterproof mascaras will smudge on me. Using Fiberwig, I have no smudging whatsoever, but I can also remove it easily and quickly with just warm water.

The "tubes" don't really scare me...they don't look like tubes. They just look like little shreds of black stuff that come off your lashes...what you might expect mascara to look like when it's stuck to your lashes if that makes any sense. It's kind of like when you dry white glue on a shiny surface and it just peels off, as opposed to using a solvent to remove the glue altogether, if that's a good analogy...lol.

I just like that when you remove your mascara, you don't have this huge smudgey mess of black around your eyes, so even if mascara does come off somehow during the day (I don't know how you would come across warm water + pressure without purposely doing so), it would only come off in little bits, so no raccoon eyes!

Kiss and Makeup

I have used Kiss Me Mascara, and I loved them! Besides the fact it wasn't volumizing enough for my liking, this was the ONLY mascara that didn't flake, irritate my contact-wearing, sensitive eyes, or run during the day.

I was nervous at first. Pulling on my eyelashes? Yeah right! I swear, I had one single lash casualty in the entire 3 months I used the mascara! Once you soak your eyes and let the water absorb into the lashes, they literally glide off.

I stupidly bought another mascara last time I got some, but I'm going back to this..with a primer. gigiopolis had the best description - no tubes, just looks normal mascara.

kobri

I really like this mascara. I have used it in the past and I am thinking of going back to it, even though it is expensive here. It doesn't offer the best volumising, but I am prone to forgetting about my mascara and rubbing the heck out of my eyes so the fact that this doesn't smudge or flake? yes please! I was worried about it clinging to my lashes and pulling them out, but I didn't notice any extra losses.

MsChrys79

someone took the words right outta my mouth, it's the exact same thing as Too Faced Lash Injection... I like the concept it helps those of us that are "lash challenged" i love Too Faced Lash Injection

MiCHiE

I didn't even know Too Faced's LI was the same concept. It doesn't bother me. Kiss Me has been around for ages. I've used it before on top of regular mascaras. It doesn't lengthen or volumize. It's just a splashproof barrier on your lashes.

.:jinx:.

i love Kiss Me mascara, i use it for when i go camping or swimming , it never smudges, even if you sleep with it on, and the tubes come off really easily, its a bit weird at first but now i think its kind of fun to slide the tubes off.

Latest posts