Anyone else catch MAC in Kick-Ass?

SUMM3RxBABii

*SPOILER*

For those who have watched Kick-Ass, anyone else notice in the beginning of the movie when the girl was using a Heatherette blush? That was pretty cool to see LE items in films! haha Just being random here.

bluelagoon

I love to catch mac makeup in movies. I was watching Duplicity with Julia Roberts yesterday and I caught a glimpse of a MAC powder when the security checked her purse. Not sure if it was a blot powder or studio fix but I saw it.

xmakeupfanaticx

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes catching glimpses of MAC in different things
yes.gif

Folie

I was watching a 90210 rerun the other day (the old series, not the new one), Kelly and Brenda were getting ready for a date and they had the old screw stop MAC eyeshadows and some type of blush or other big product. I was all old school MAC.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie
I was watching a 90210 rerun the other day (the old series, not the new one), Kelly and Brenda were getting ready for a date and they had the old screw stop MAC eyeshadows and some type of blush or other big product. I was all old school MAC.

awesome! i shall have to pay more attention! i have all the box sets of the original 90210!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Folie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
awesome! i shall have to pay more attention! i have all the box sets of the original 90210!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Cool. It's one of my guilty pleasures, too. I should buy the box set, too.

Samooga

Hahahahhaha I looovvveee doing this!!!
In Degrassi the other day they even started talking about MAc! Paige was "like wanna borrow my MAC lipglass it smells like vanilla!" ahahha

Ohh and I dont know if this counts cause its a reality show but i saw a couple of the girls in Youre Cut Off using MAC compacts! ahaah