Anyone else excited for Punk Couture?

mac_aiken

I haven't been this excited about a collection in awhile. I can't wait to get the lipsticks and glosses. Does anyone have any great ideas for how to use the quad and pigments?

Monica

So far these are my favorites from the collection. I am a sucker for purple and that lip gloss looks amazing.. Also, the Magenta pigment is one of my favorite shades. I really like the way pink compliments my eye color. I'll probably try toning it down just a notch by blending it with some white or neutral colored shadows/pigments. The palette looks like it's going to be perfect for a smokey eye. I just hate how my eyes seem to disappear under really dark eye shadows... However, it looks like I will be able to get some heavy use out of the glittery purple (blackened plum) since it's nice and bright. I need to look around for some swatches of that color to see if its a pretty as it looks in the quad. :D

Audrey C

I ordered Studded Kiss and Instigator. They're the only two colours I thought I'd actually wear.

LavenderPearl

I was really excited for PC and then as time went on I got less and less excited -- to the point that I knew I needed to see the products in person to really determine if they were worth it. Then I went this morning and left feeling like I'd gotten sucked into the hype. But then I used P+P lip with the lipsticks and it was all over. LOL.

I bought 2 PC and 1 I, and B2M'ed for another I. Tsk at not following the no-buy plan, but this collection is what I thought Strength would be -- groundbreaking, HG status lippies.
love.gif

LavenderPearl

The lippies in this collection are AH-MAZING!!! No misses with these babies!
Ooh btw, I have to say thank you because I followed your post about bringing in MAC Chat transcript about the B2M thing. It totally worked (I mean, the SA was giving me some dirty looks, but still)!

erine1881

Ooh btw, I have to say thank you because I followed your post about bringing in MAC Chat transcript about the B2M thing. It totally worked (I mean, the SA was giving me some dirty looks, but still)! 
Oh good! I went this morning and had no probs whatsoever, so it really sucks that the rules aren't being followed across the board. But at least we found something that works!

NaomiH

I have Punk Couture, Hautecore and Studded Kiss right now with Instigator on it's way and I have to say these are some of my favourite buys this year! Studded Kiss was the one that surprised me the most and I'm thinking of maybe going back for the quad and maybe Jet Boy.