Anyone else here "afraid" to use their makeup?

roxybc

It's a shame cuz I have so many LE things, but I'm almost afraid to use so much of my makeup like my Adorne palettes (especially the lip one). I love the cute packaging, and I want to "save" all of my LE stuff, so I never end up using it. I just end up buying more LE stuff! My biggest problem is using palettes. I'm thinking I should really just say "screw it" and go ahead and use all my stuff. It all just looks so pretty and perfect the way it is now.
oh.gif
ops:
th_confused_new.gif

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
LOL....I'm the opposite.

I can't wait to try my new products!!

Me too! That is the first thing I do when I come home with a new purchase. It's like I get a rush.

Shoe Crazy

The only thing I am afraid to use are my lip glosses. I have so many but when I find one I really like I tend to go through them in lightning speed. I can't get enough of lip gloss!
greengrin.gif
I am always ready to try my e/s right away and if its something that I know will be discontinued I stock up!

roxybc

I test out all my stuff as soon as I get it home, but I'm afraid of running out of it, so I find myself not using it. Like my parott eye sahdow in the X-Mas palette. I rarely use it. I absolutly LOVE it, but I'm afraid of running out of it and never finding it again.

banana

I'm afraid to use my pigments because I'm scared of knocking the jar over. I don't like carrying highend or LE lipglosses in my purse when I go out to bars because I tend to loose glosses that way.

FemmeNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
I'm afraid to use my pigments because I'm scared of knocking the jar over. I don't like carrying highend or LE lipglosses in my purse when I go out to bars because I tend to loose glosses that way.

I have the same issue with pigments. I have knocked some over and broken them! To solve this problem, I sample them out for myself in stack jars, and store the glass jars in a storage chest.

HTH!

allie02044

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
Quote:

I have the same issue with pigments. I have knocked some over and broken them! To solve this problem, I sample them out for myself in stack jars, and store the glass jars in a storage chest.

HTH!

pigments come in glass jars?? i thought they were thick plastic.. hmmm

banana

Booooooo! Today I lost pink apperatif lipstick. I think it fell out of my purse. It is limited edition and one of my favourites. :-(

Shawna

I'm only afraid my hubby will cut up my credit card and forbid me to buy more makeup..........

Demosthenes

I think I'm the opposite, I love to use the LE stuff more than the regular colors. I don't know why, mostly because they're unique and rare I guess, and the colors are very recognizable.

Star

After you use it ONCE, you really need to use it up. Bacteria build-up will happen in all makeup, the biggest concern being with eye products.

Jillith

Enjoy it, you only live once! And it takes quite awhile to use something up, for me at least, because i contstantly rotate colors.

thegirlgotsoul

I use my Diana Eyes 1 quad & my Parrot VERY sparely. I too, am afraid of the day they get used up and I have none left.
oh.gif
ops:

joytheobscure

Quote:
Booooooo! Today I lost pink apperatif lipstick. I think it fell out of my purse. It is limited edition and one of my favourites. :-(

OH no I hope you find it! I wore it today and its just wonderful its a perfect match for my lips just shinier and prettier- love that shade its my new favorite nude/natural color. I found one of mylipglasses that vanished in the trunk of my car last week, it'd been gone for months.

Glamourpusskitty

I'm a little weird when it comes to using my makeup too, I love the way a product looks when its brand new and untouched so for a while I will only allow myself to admire it in its pot/box. It seems to be that I need to get a new product to admire before I will allow myself to use the one I bought previously.

I hope that makes sense lol, I didn't explain it very well.

HotPinkHeels

Im exactly the same...i bought one of thos jewel pallette (the purple one) and i've had it for a while, i look at it often but havn't been able to bring myself to use it
oh.gif
ops:
its just too pretty...

mj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamourpusskitty
I'm a little weird when it comes to using my makeup too, I love the way a product looks when its brand new and untouched so for a while I will only allow myself to admire it in its pot/box. It seems to be that I need to get a new product to admire before I will allow myself to use the one I bought previously.

I hope that makes sense lol, I didn't explain it very well.

i totally get you. everything looks so cute and nice when its freshly packaged, just bought, and still in its cute black box. once i take them out the containers get tossed, thrashed, and scratched in my traincase. mostly because its just too crowded. maybe the solution is a new traincase...