Anyone else wish Specktra had a chatroom?

Junkie

Sometimes the board can be really slow and I feel kinda left out or alone when I'm posting - waiting for a reply. And sometimes the places people are posting in aren't necessarily regular, everyday general chatter.

I searched for a chatroom suggestion and the last mention of one was from Janice back in 2008 saying something along the lines of looking into it with the new [server?].

Anyone else feel that maybe we should have a live chat room? Even something on the sidebar if you chose to "activate it" ala Facebook chat or something?

I know a lot of people have weird hours (like me) and I'm often on at 2am-12pm EST and hardly anyone is on during these hours - unless they have insomnia or are at work.

Just thought I'd bring it up again. I'd really love a chatroom option
smiles.gif

I'm not sure how hard it would be to include that - or if it would have to be a paid-membership sort of thing. It was just a random thought
yes.gif

sillylilacs

I 3rd!

=D That would be so great!

There could be a mini chat for each room! And a lounge area where people can just chat about whatever they want =)

MzzRach

FYI - the whole site will be upgraded soon (exact date TBD), but I'm not sure whether it will have chat room capabilities.

This is definitely the right place to post this kind of idea, so thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. A decision to add a feature like this (and determine whether it is feasible) is up to Janice.

sillylilacs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
FYI - the whole site will be upgraded soon (exact date TBD), but I'm not sure whether it will have chat room capabilities.

th_DANCE.gif
That's great! =) Excited to see how it will turn out :3

Latest posts