Anyone else wishing it were summer?

xLongLashesx

I look at my NC40 and it makes me wonder how I ever got that brown! I'm back to NC25.. I look so much better with a tan (faux of course)

Susanne

I do wish summer would be here already!!
yes.gif

sambibabe

Hmm.. I don't know. During summer, I wish it was winter. Now it is winter, I wish it was summer. It is just so hard to please myself.

Nzsallyb

i wish it was summer, i dont like the cold so much (and getting up early for class in snow isnt that nice!) but then i have an excuse to wear ugg boots, and jeans do suck everything in......
tong.gif

each season has it's merits, but i do prefer summer

panda0410

Not remotely.... I LOVE the cold!! Every time I think of weeks of 40+ degree heat I think I want to vomit! We had over a week of 44 straight last summer and the thought of more of that makes me think the further south I am the better
winks.gif

rockin26

Nope I'm prettty happy being in winter. I like the cold nights when your curled up on the couch watching a DVD and you can hear it raining outside. I also like my big winter woolies and boots.

The one thing I love about Melbourne is our seasons are pretty defined. Boiling in summer, nice in autum, cold in winter and wet in spring. Sometimes that can happen all in one day but meh, that's when layering comes in handy
tong.gif

spectrolite

No way I love the winter time! Summer is great for wearing cute dresses but I HATE when the temperature is over 30 degrees. I can't stand being hot and ugh... the flies! Drives me nuts.

darkorchid

I think I prefer Summer. I abhor the rain because it just makes life unbearable - everything is wet, clothes get ruined, shoes get ruined, hair gets frizzy! >_<
We were just in Coffs Harbour over the weekend and it was lovely weather - sunny but not hot - and now here we are back in Sydney to news of a huge cold front haha

xLongLashesx

LOL I can see where some people love winter.. curling up on the couch with a blankie and a DVD is lovely.. coming home on the train with your feet freezing because the rain soaked through your boots isn't so pleasant! (my experience today)
can't believe we're only eight days in to winter!! Hurry up spring!

darkorchid

Let's not forget the dangers of winter - how easy is it to stack on the kilos!! >_< noooooo!
So many yummy comfort foods in winter
smiles.gif

misspresh

YES.. I painted my nails this morning and was thinking I would love to get back into some summer brights. it's so gloomy in Melbourne!!

Latest posts