Anyone ever get the MAC fragrances?

aerials

I've never actually see them displayed anywhere on a MAC counter, and rarely hear anyone talk about these...

so I thought I'd ask you MAC professionals... does anyone have one?

fairytale22

I had MV1 but didn't like it too much. Was told it smelled like their products but it didn't really. Ended up selling it.

aquarius11

I have MV2 and Turquatic and I love them both...I always seem to get compliments when I wear them...HTH!!!

Sushi_Flower

My counter is small but they still have all the frangrances on display. I really want one especially as i want the vanilla (i think) smell that i come back with on my hand after a session of swatching at a counter.

Juneplum

i only have one.. c-squeeze. very fresh and lemony a la pin sol, but nicer!
lol.gif

poddygirl

Turquatic is on my wish list for Christmas. But, not only are these perfumes hidden at the counters, when you do find them the testers are almost always empty
weeping.gif
It took me literally months to get a sniff of this one ...

xitsvivx

i have mv4 and i love the smell.. im a dork.. i wear it whenever i feel i did my makeup nicely. hahaha

ambriel

I have them all, including the old Potions, and I love them all. MV3 and Violetrix are my favs!!!

koolkatz

I LOOOVE MV2 on my friend (musky vanilla), but it gives me a big-time headache, so I had to sell it. It's very sophisticated sweet smelling. MV5 smells exactly like grass to me. Like freshly mown grass. :p

bellezzadolce

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
I have MV2 and Turquatic and I love them both...I always seem to get compliments when I wear them...HTH!!!

ME TOO!