Anyone ever have problems with Feira coloring?

Jeslyn of Doom!

Ugh, Feria. Once upon a time, when my hair was still its natural dark brown colour, I used a red Feria dye and not only did it barely show up, it faded out in like 3 days and completely wrecked my hair. Gross stuff.

karen

feria dried my hair out and the colour faded waaaaaaaaay too quickly. Nutrisse(and the Clairol Revitalique brand that they don't make anymore) is the only dye I've never had problems with.

Cleopatra

I must be the only one that likes Feria. I use it religously to colour my hair. I go for a copper blonde colour (my hair is naturally a medium to dark brown (can't remember anymore as its been a long time since I have seen my hair colour)).

As for the dryness all hair colours dry hair but I have found John Frieda Blonde Hair Repair is amazing. My hair feels like silk afterwards.

http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/p...londe&lineID=3

bluegrassbabe

I have used Feria several times with varied results. The darker browns usually go on fine for me, and any with med. or light colors doesn't work at all. I've started buying my color and developer seperately at Sally and have better results. I think brand name I use is ION.
My stylist friend gave me a great tip for those of us that tend to go red when we try to go lighter. You can get a bottle of blue toner at the beauty supply stores and add it to your color mix. It works like a dream. Anytime I go lighter I add a half bottle of the blue to the color, and no more orange.