Anyone following America's Next Top Model??

joey_zane

There's another season showing over there?! In the UK we only just lsat week found out Eva was America's Next Top Model
icon_eek.gif

I guess it'll be ages until we get the new season
cry.gif

Shoe Crazy

I follow it and I could not believe Tyra this week! I really was rooting for Lluvy but now that she is gone I am not too sure who I like anymore. I am actually starting to take a liking to Michelle. I don't like her personal appearance but the girl takes some amazing photos.

misslexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
I don't like her personal appearance but the girl takes some amazing photos.

I agree... I still dont like her though

Cedar

I can't decide whether to root for Keenyah or Brittany. Brittany is clearly a nut, but she also does well in photo shoots and she's a nut that makes people laugh, which is definitely a good thing. I like that Keenyah's laid back and seems to be a very versatile model.

The sad thing? *I* know more about makeup and fashion than those girls do, and I'm a 5'4" curvy librarian!

mspixieears

We're not yet as far advanced as you - Brandy only just got eliminated. I watch this religiously, sometimes even when it's repeated! Too sad!

Shoe Crazy

What shocks me more that for a group of girls who are aspiring to be models they do not know the names of the designers and the people in the business. I know them all and I'm not even a model but maybe because vogue is my bible
lol.gif

I like Niama too but I find her so boring!!! Brittany is pretty but I got turned off to her the night of that dinner when she got wasted dancing on the table and mooning people that is not a way to act when in a competition such as this. Then she was getting drunk at the Cover Girl party these girls have to know that they are being watched and judged 24/7.

amandamakeup

this show is my guilty pleasure! i love it.. did u all see this weeks when tyra blasted that girl? i cant remember her name though! anyways. it was freakin funny!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
What shocks me more that for a group of girls who are aspiring to be models they do not know the names of the designers and the people in the business. I know them all and I'm not even a model but maybe because vogue is my bible
lol.gif

What I found to be HYSTERICAL was when they asked all of the group (collectively) if they knew what Haute Couture was and not ONE of them knew!!

The comment was made how are you going to be a super model if you dont even know what Haute Couture is...

I laughed so hard I cried.

dianadoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
I missed last weeks ep...Who did Tyra go off on and why? Anyone know?

It was Tiffany for not caring enough about the competition and making it a joke when the other girls were so serious.

Shoe Crazy

I think Tyra went a little overboard with Tiffany. Granted, she should not have made those comments but Tiffany keeps her emotions tucked away on the inside and as we have seen her do in previous episodes to make light of a bad situation she will make jokes and that is exactly what she was doing when saying goodbye to Michelle. Either way it was great entertainment to see Tyra get so heated! I read on another site that the producers coach the girls to cry when they get eliminated and Tiffany didn't follow the rules but I don't know how accurate that is.

mac_obsession

huh thats interesting...Isnt Tiffany the one that is getting the second chance? She got kicked off the first one cause she had a really bad attitude and started a fist fight with another girl over a spilt drink or something...

Thanks for the info girls
greengrin.gif
I wish I had seen that!

Shoe Crazy

Yeah she got into a fight at a bar before the girls even got into the house last season and then she went through anger management and came back for a second chance.

Lolita

I thought last weeks drama fest was rediculous (Tyra flipping out at tiffany because she was joking and telling the other girls not to cry when she was cut). Funny that their challenges included acting, because Tyra certainly cant. Her entire blow up seemed so staged to me.

princess_jenilee

Top model

Tiffany got what she deserved from Tyra!!!.......All along Tiffany was just doing it for her mom and child, not for HERSELF. Tiffany didnt try hard enough like the other girl. She gave up sO quickly on the acting/ reading the monitor. I give props to Tyra all the way!!!

I luv that show!!!
lol.gif

Latest posts