Anyone for Heatherette Prime + Prep Zoomlash?

ShortnSassy

Haha "heatherette prep+prime zoomlash mascara" oh my goodness pick a category! is it a primer or a mascara??? this made me laugh.

yodagirl

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
I loooove the Fafi foundation LOL

ShortnSassy

just for kicks i was looking at their other "mac" products, and under the pictures of their products it says:
"The picture as a result of the photography condition, possibly has the chromatic aberration"

what does that even mean???

this one is funny: "mac fashion girl lipglass lip gloss fleshpot"
MAC FASHION GIRL LIPGLASS LIP GLOSS FLESHPOT - Lips - Welcome to uutrade,links of london,UGG,Juicy,Mac cosmetics,Tiffany,Gucci,

or this one: "mac studio fix fluid", except it's a stick foundation haha!
MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID SPF15 - Faces - Welcome to uutrade,links of london,UGG,Juicy,Mac cosmetics,Tiffany,Gucci,

SerenityRaine

here's another one

Hello Kitty Compact
MAC & HELLO KITTY star professional make-up powder - Faces - Welcome to uutrade,links of london,UGG,Juicy,Mac cosmetics,Tiffany,Gucci,

ok so I googled "Chromatic Aberration" & this is what I found:
In optics, chromatic aberration (also called achromatism) is the failure of a lens to focus all colors to the same point. It occurs because lenses have a different refractive index for different wavelengths of light (the dispersion of the lens). The refractive index decreases with increasing wavelength.

Click here for a visual:
Chromatic aberration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great so they're going to use that as their excuse that their products so obviously fake? Yeah, that only explains the colors but not the shape of the wanna be dupes and MAC products that don't even exist!!
th_crazy2.gif
busted.gif

Ugh, did u notice the person who asked what shade to get of the the MAC Fluid SPF15 foundation stick? Run ppl run!!

Kirsty

Which colour lustreglass set should I get?

MAC LUSTREGLASS LIP GLOSS one piece price - Lips - Welcome to uutrade,links of london,UGG,Juicy,Mac cosmetics,Tiffany,Gucci,

th_LMAO.gif

This is also one of my faves
MAC&HELLO KITTY STUDIO FIX FLUID SFP15 - Faces - Welcome to uutrade,links of london,UGG,Juicy,Mac cosmetics,Tiffany,Gucci,

Gosh, how can people fall for these. Especially with shades such as 001,002?
It makes you wonder..You'd think if they have taken the time to fake all these items, they could have taken an extra 5 minutes to copy the colour names. Good job these scammers are so stupid!

Why would anybody buy this, fake or not?
MAC & HELLO KITTY 12 COLOR EYE SHADOW - Eyes - Welcome to uutrade,links of london,UGG,Juicy,Mac cosmetics,Tiffany,Gucci,
Its so ugly!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
MAC HEATHERETTE PREP+PRIME ZOOM LASH MASCARA VOLUM - Eyes - Welcome to uutrade,links of london,UGG,Juicy,Mac cosmetics,Tiffany,Gucci,

LOL

MAC Fafi Waterproof Foundation
MAC FAFI LIQUID FOUNDATION NO.8812 - Faces - Welcome to uutrade,links of london,UGG,Juicy,Mac cosmetics,Tiffany,Gucci,

There are a ton more obvious fakes out their on the website. Some look real as they probably stole the images. Just thought I'd share for a good laugh.

Thanks hun
thmbup.gif
lolol oh man these are soooooo bad!How can anyone fall for this crap,the little multicoloured balls reminded me of the ART my 5 year old created from plasticine at school
th_LMAO.gif
and at least he was so creative
smiles.gif

Arghhhhhh

Mui

Hahaha - you do have to give them credit for being creative.

Someone once showed me a listing for MAC Heatherette liquid eyeliner, and the packaging (although fake) was REALLY pretty.

User27

Those things look like those Dunkin Donuts Munchkins things.....

I might actually start going there again if they start giving legitimate MAC brushes with my lattes. Would save me whoring myself on Sunday nights to try to buy 5 of those things.
th_mad0217.gif

Latest posts