Anyone have an interview coming up???

diorgrl

Has anyone had a 1st interview in the last month?? Or has there been a hold from head office....?

lipshock

Maybe you should speak to a manager and see what that person might have to say. I'm sure they'd be more knowledgeable on knowing if there is indeed a "hold" on interviews from Head Office.

diorgrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Maybe you should speak to a manager and see what that person might have to say. I'm sure they'd be more knowledgeable on knowing if there is indeed a "hold" on interviews from Head Office.

Thanks; I already spoke to two different managers from two different locations and they are saying the opposite :confused:. They are very close in location to each other...

FacesbyNiki

diorGirl, I am so sorry you are getting the run around. This seems odd that you have to hear from the 'head' office.
th_confused_new.gif

Where are you located?

MisStarrlight

I had an interview a few days ago (but not for a new hire), but at least here in the US, there is not a hold on new hires....we hired a new girl last week & still have an open position or two.

amoona

There's no hold on new hires, the location you're trying at is probably just not hiring.

FacesbyNiki

Ok, are you in New York or Canada is what I'm asking.
lol.gif

I would consider those places to have the 'head' office.

susanks1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochajavalatte
I had an interview today. I go back tomorrow for my demo.
I live in Seattle...

Are you interviewing for a job at a counter or the freestanding store in Seattle?

missmarkers

i like in ohio and i had a phone interview with the regional hiring mgr. after a lot of interviews, have been offered a position at the mac store! i'm soooo excited!