Anyone have any pics of the LipGelee's?

banana

I haven't heard anything about them other than the colour descriptions posted in the colour stories section. I guess everyone else is too hyped over belle azur.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

my MA showed me picutures but im stupid and didnt take a pix of them with my Sidekick! im stupid! they look goooooooooddddd, they were in the Tube like the Stains
smiles.gif
the shades were gorgeous

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo-Fi_Thriller
my MA showed me picutures but im stupid and didnt take a pix of them with my Sidekick! im stupid! they look goooooooooddddd, they were in the Tube like the Stains
smiles.gif
the shades were gorgeous

were the tubes the bigger ones like the old stains or the smaller ones like the recent ribbon stains?

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
Quote:
smiles.gif
the shades were gorgeous

were the tubes the bigger ones like the old stains or the smaller ones like the recent ribbon stains?

they looked the size of the Ribbon Gloss ones - they had the slant applicators
smiles.gif

niecypiecy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
Quote:
smiles.gif
the shades were gorgeous

they looked the size of the Ribbon Gloss ones - they had the slant applicators
smiles.gif

Awesome I prefer the slant tips - thanks for the info!
greengrin.gif

JillMarie

Here is the little information I have on Lip Gelee's, if anyone is interested. As told to me by a MAC rep:

The Lipgelees are scheduled to launch in stages. M·A·C Stores (not counters) and Nordstrom are anticipated to have the Lipgelees on June 2nd. The remaining locations in North America should have them by the end of June.

It is a "jelly" textured gloss. The colour payoff is very sheer and it has a glistening finish. It comes in a squeeze tube with a slant-tip. They aren't flavoured. The scent is the usual subtle vanilla. They are *not* limited edition.

JillMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
The texture is akin to jell-o

Do they slip off the lips? Are they at least reasonably tacky?

SugarAsh182

Hmmm sounds like I don't want these then! I like my gloss sticky and pigmented!.... I'll still check them out though of course
th_wiggle2.gif

selina

i hope there are no glitter bits or frost in these. I am getting tired of MAC putting glitter into just about all of their lip tubes.

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillMarie
Do they slip off the lips? Are they at least reasonably tacky?

they aren't tacky like the other glosses & i've heard raves from a few sa's whove gotten to try them who want a switch from the regular tackiness from mac's glosses.

fluffy.gif

banana

Regular mac glosses are sooooo sticky. Lustreglasses are are nice texture but too sparkly for everyday. I hope the lipgelees are like Lancome Juicy Tubes in texture.

drgirlfriend

i talked to an MA about the lip gelees and she said that they come in the ribbon stain tubes, have no glitter/pearl, are very sheer, and are not sticky in texture. she said they are smooth, jelly-like, and that they glide on. i'll probably just buy a couple to put over lipsticks. i like the idea of adding shine to lipsticks without unwanted shimmer and stickiness!