Anyone have pics of: Play It Soft, Kooky...

roxybc

Anyone have pics of: Play It Soft, Kooky, Pretty Loud or Feelright?

I have to order over the phone but I haven't seen any actual photos of those colors. Could someone post pics of them in the tubes if they have them?? I'm dying to know what to order! Oh, and also if you guys know if they are very similar to existing colors, could you post the colors too?

Thanks very much!!
th_wink3.gif

roxybc

/\ I was only able to find 1 pic of play it soft.

Quote:
what should it be? e/s lipstick, and is it from MAC?

Oh sorry, they are the new textures lipsticks that were just released yesterday.

MacLover

I'm going to Baton Rouge tomorrow. There is a MAC store in the mall there. I am definitley going to have to check out Play It Soft!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLover
I'm going to Baton Rouge tomorrow. There is a MAC store in the mall there. I am definitley going to have to check out Play It Soft!

OMG, I so miss Baton Rouge. I lived there sooooo many years ago. I miss it like crazy. I always say that I may live in NJ but my heart is still in Baton Rouge.

MacLover

I love going to Baton Rouge. I moved there when I was 16 and lived there till I was 21. I still go back and get my hair done by the girl that has been doing it since 1987. It's only a 2 1/2-3hr drive and I make a weekend of it usually. I love going there to visit/party with HS friends. I also go for the shopping. They have so many stores in the Mall Of Louisiana that we don't have here in Alabama.....Like MAC and so many others!

roxybc

/\ OMG, thank you! You are the best! I ordered Kooky and Play it soft yesterday and was dying to know if I made the right choice! Looks like I did, I love them! I was so excited too, cuz I ordered them over the phone from the Bay and the girl knows me there, so even though I ordered over the phone she said cuz I was one of the first 200 customers I got a $10 gift certificate to use!!!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

No problem
smiles.gif
Glad I could help. I really love these 3 lipsticks, and I wasnt a l/s person...I got dainty cake and I like it but honestly I LOVE cockatease. Kooky & Play it soft are just as beautiful though!!
greengrin.gif

MacLover

I just bought Play It Soft yesterday. I love this color! I plan on getting Cockatease next.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what lipliner would go good with Cockatease?

sonodara

I wore cockatease with whirl lip liner and clear lipgloss and I loved how it looked. You can also try it with Dervish lip liner.
smiles.gif

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonodara
I wore cockatease with whirl lip liner and clear lipgloss and I loved how it looked. You can also try it with Dervish lip liner.
smiles.gif

I was thinking maybe dervish would go with it. I'll have to check out whirl. Thanks for the info!

roxybc

Thanks for all the pics! I'm glad I got the 2 I did, I don't think I'd get much use out of the others.

Since I won't get them for a bit, I'm just wondering if Kooky is similar to "Oh Sheer Up" from that was re-released with the tantress collection last summer. Does kooky have a little more pink in it?

Oh well, I'm sure I'll love them both!!
greengrin.gif

sonodara

MacLover wrote:
I was thinking maybe dervish would go with it. I'll have to check out whirl. Thanks for the info!

No problem.
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif