Anyone heard of this site before: Brush111.com?

Makeupaddict88

I was visiting a make up blog the other day and came across an ad that said brush111.com I checked it out and it has MAC, Bobbi Brown and a couple of other brands. On here, they are selling massive amounts of pigments for cheapy prices. Like in one instance you can get 28 pigments for 80 dollars. Has anybody ever ordered from them before? And if so, do they seem legit?

caffn8me

Re: Anyone heard of this site before?

They can't possibly be legit for that price. The pigments shown are definitely fake looking at the photo.

Definitely fake. Just checked the site contact details;

Contact us

EGO Trade Co.,Ltd
[China]

Address:
No.43,JiChang Road Guangzhou Guangdong 510410 China
Phone:
86-20-36637902
Contact name:
sam

Avoid at all costs - you WILL be ripped off with poor quality fakes.

Makeupaddict88

Re: Anyone heard of this site before?

Damn, you guys are good. I couldn't find a contact number or place. I knew it was too good to be true. Just another site to add to our fakes!! Keep everybody informed.

caffn8me

The other thing I should add (I've mentioned it in other threads) M·A·C does not sell any full sized brush sets - only short handled limited edition ones. If you see a full sized M·A·C brush set for sale, it's fake.

Makeupaddict88

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
The other thing I should add (I've mentioned it in other threads) M·A·C does not sell any full sized brush sets - only short handled limited edition ones. If you see a full sized M·A·C brush set for sale, it's fake.

Unless it's like a special edition right? I only ask because I went to the MAC store for Christmas and got a mini eye brush set and I just want to know that most of the time the sets are Limited Edition right?

caffn8me

Special edition sets aren't full sized brushes. They have shorter handles. It's probably done so that folks can't buy a set and return individual brushes for a refund.

M·A·C does not sell full sized brush sets.

Xqueeze_me

I'd usually AVOID websites that sell lots of MAC pigments, brushes, eyeshadows, etc, which are not associated with MAC at all. As mentioned a few times in the Counterfeit forum, MAC does NOT do wholesale for onward resale.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
M·A·C does not sell full sized brush sets.

While on the whole this is true - the Pret-a-Porter brush set from holiday 06 was full size brushes in a brush roll
smiles.gif
that's the only full size set that i am aware of - any other is counterfeit.

Makeupaddict88

Yea, I just have the mini eye brush set from this Christmas that just went by. I've seen alot of sites out there selling a whole brush set with every single brush being full sized for only $80.