anyone here like yankee candles or bath and body works wallflowers?

sharkbytes

Wallflowers are amazing!!! They really do make the whole room smell incredible, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they do indeed last about 90 days. I've currently got Black Amethyst (which I have to admit, i bought because the name sounded cool, lol) and it still smells great even though I got it around the holidays. It's time for a new one though, and I'm thinking a tropical scent. Definitely give them a try, especially now with the half-price sale going on
smiles.gif

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
Wallflowers are amazing!!! They really do make the whole room smell incredible, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they do indeed last about 90 days. I've currently got Black Amethyst (which I have to admit, i bought because the name sounded cool, lol) and it still smells great even though I got it around the holidays. It's time for a new one though, and I'm thinking a tropical scent. Definitely give them a try, especially now with the half-price sale going on
smiles.gif

better hurry i think its only until tomorrow!

gachapin_luv

I loved Sassy Strawberry Mint lotion. It came out several years ago as Christmas edition, but was it d/c d? I bought 2 bottles, but it's running out now. It was not out last Christmas either.

Latest posts