Anyone here play the Sims 2

OfficerJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
I am sooooo furious... the Sims 3 was supposed to be released on February, 19th BUT it has been postponed to June, 6th... so frustrating!

omgmgmg I knoww

I raged.

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
omgmgmg I knoww

I raged.

You know what pisses me off, it's the reason why they did that... just because their fiscal year ends on March, 31th and they don't want to re-hire people because of sudden benefits, so with releasing it in June, they will make pure benefits until the end of 2009 without having to hire or re-invest these benefits...

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
You know what pisses me off, it's the reason why they did that... just because their fiscal year ends on March, 31th and they don't want to re-hire people because of sudden benefits, so with releasing it in June, they will make pure benefits until the end of 2009 without having to hire or re-invest these benefits...

What cheap asses! I know that the economy sucks and all but still. What a way to piss off potential customers! I guess this is okay cause I just bought the double deluxe even though I have the Sims 2 4 disc set too. I don't need another one, I can't even play it cause my computer is a piece of crap.

cupcake_x

I'm a Sim addict and have been for years. I remember the original Sims, lol!
I love adding custom content. It makes the game so much more fun to play.

Latest posts