Anyone here play the Sims 2

xsnowwhite

ha I play this game. I hate it though, because I seriously spend sooo long on it. I completely lose track of time. For the most part I just like making the families and decorating their houses but sometimes I actually play the game.

Calhoune

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvantGardeDoll
By the way, for those of you that do download, make sure NOT to pay for custom content. All paysites are pretty much illegal and there is a community that is dedicated to buying these custom items and setting them up in their archive for others to download as well.

The website:
PAYSITES MUST BE DESTROYED!

If you've ever wanted a certain item to download but didn't want to pay, they'll most likely have it on there. They also have subscriber-only content from TSR (The Sims Resource). There's also the pirate forum (the link is on the website) but I suggest reading the rules if you plan to join because these are very picky people xD

Enjoy!
amuse.gif

OMG! Thank you so much! I love downloading custom content and I've always been eyeing Peggy's site but I don't have a credit card and I doubt my dad would pay for my addiction for hair meshes.
I love you!
yahoo.gif
cutey.gif

AvantGardeDoll

You're welcome.
smiles.gif

My favorite paysite custom content is RoseSims' (its under Rose in the website) hair meshes. I've never seen anyone else make them like she does.

astronaut

I used to be addicted to it when it first came out. I got tired of it real quick when I used the cheat codes though lol. It's true, cheats really do take the fun out of things :p

sdtjefferson

I LOVE THE SIMS!!! Between my husband and I, we have the original sims, 3 expansion packs, 2 versions on playstation 2, like 5 or 6 sims games on nintendo gameboy/ds, and sim city 4. When we get into it we can actually have serious fights about who's going play first and for how long, haha!

Our only gripe about the Sims is that you can max out how much stuff you can have in your homes, and the something would randomly catch on fire. We've lost so many beds like that
smiles.gif

I had no idea there was Sims 3 coming out. Now we'll definitely have to get a new computer asap!

Stormy

Oh, I LOVE the Sims!!! I always find it hard to control more than one Sim, so I usually just play as myself, but I always make myself a blonde haired blue eyes Sim, since I am not one in real life.
smiles.gif
Sometimes I'll have my Sim adopt a baby if I want a lof of company. I haven't played in a while, I'll have to start again soon!

PollyRhythm

How awesome that this thread was started! I swear I thought I was the only one on this thread who played. I used to be obsessed when this first came out (especially the first Sims), so much that in school, I would miss assignments just to play this game. I started slowing down after while but started playing again when I found Mod the Sims 2 and it got my sister and I into playing again.

I have almost every expansion pack from this one save the last ones(my computer won't run it anymore because I have too many
ssad.gif
) but from the first sims, I have all the games minus the online one(which in my opinion was a waste anyway). I'm actually happy about the sims 3 because there's a little more freedom in it than the previous ones and I really can't wait to see what people at MTS2 and other sites come up with.

There are some sites that make celebrity sims and I swear that some look just like the celebrity that it's kinda freaky but amazing at the same time! Three of my favorite MODS are Bruno, Nouk and @Stefan.

persephonewillo

another Sims 2 addict here
greengrin.gif

i love downloading new makeup, outfits and furniture.

i've done a little altering to my game so that every Sim, including the townies, have custom skins (i hate the "barbie doll" skins the Sims come with... i have some realistic ones).

the only problem is that i currently share a computer with the hubby... so i can't play as much as i'd like to. but that's okay. we'll have separate computers again eventually
smiles.gif

Blueeyesangel18

Quote:
OMG! Thank you so much! I love downloading custom content and I've always been eyeing Peggy's site but I don't have a credit card and I doubt my dad would pay for my addiction for hair meshes.
I love you

modthesims2.com is a good free site for downloads but there is so much on it I dont think my hard drive can take any more downloading lol.
How great is it that there are other sim addicts too lol I love the apt life expansion pack you can make playgrounds!!

vikitty

I loooove Sims2. I have my game completely modded, and tons of neat CC. I love decorating houses; it's my favorite part! I might take some photos soon of the latest house I'm working on.

vivaXglamlove

I loveeeee sims! I can play for days straight then not play for weeks. I download hair and items like crazy.
Too bad it takes FOREVERR for mac expansion packs to come out.
Some of my sims:
lindsay lohan (Epic fail)
Sims2.jpg

sims7.jpg

sims8.jpg

Picture3-1.png

Picture1-6-1.jpg

April47

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaXglamlove
I loveeeee sims! I can play for days straight then not play for weeks. I download hair and items like crazy.
Too bad it takes FOREVERR for mac expansion packs to come out.
Some of my sims:
lindsay lohan (Epic fail)
Sims2.jpg

sims7.jpg

sims8.jpg

Picture3-1.png

Picture1-6-1.jpg

Oooooh! She's so hot!!! Nice work!

Awwwww, you guys are making me miss The Sims 2. I'm going to have to buy it again, I left my old one at my ex's house...

X4biddenxLustX

I remember being addicted to the game the first time I've ever played it at my friends house. This was back in 2002 when the first version was out and they were still making expansion packs for them.

I recently just bought the sims 2 double deluxe at best buy during black friday (only $10!) and was sooo excited to play it. Until all the walls on all of my houses started constantly flashing red and black nonstop! I did some research and learned its happening cause either a. I dont have the necessary drivers or b. I need a new video graphics card. Blahhh, I haven't touched the game since the flash drives me insane!

This is only suppose to happen with expansion packs though. I also have the reg. sims 2 game with the 4 discs and remember playing that with absolutely no issue. So I think I'll just install that.

chiquilla_loca

my daughter bought sims 2 double deluxe version, and became "hooked", she made a mirror version of us as family and i've seen my computer self & my spouse making "woo-hoo"
th_LMAO.gif

i have never played it for more than a half hour, it is addicting...!

Blueeyesangel18

Quote:
my daughter bought sims 2 double deluxe version, and became "hooked", she made a mirror version of us as family and i've seen my computer self & my spouse making "woo-hoo"

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Yeah the pc version is the most fun to play. The video game versions are just ok but nothing compared to playing it on the computer. My little bro has the sims 2 pets one for his ps2 and he like never plays it.

Shoegal-fr

I am sooooo furious... the Sims 3 was supposed to be released on February, 19th BUT it has been postponed to June, 6th... so frustrating!

Latest posts