Anyone here watch NCIS?

Shawna

D'oh, I missed it. Did Kate die? I hope not. I better go read the plot synopsis on CBS.

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
D'oh, I missed it. Did Kate die? I hope not. I better go read the plot synopsis on CBS.

She did and I was so shocked - I think I sat there with my mouth open for 5 mins! It was so sad
ssad.gif

exodus

I was shocked! I love Kate! It just doesn't make sense since the show started with her joining NCIS because she got sacked from Secret Service. Although I've heard along the grapevine that Sasha wanted to leave the show because it was too physically demanding for her and she's been having all sorts of health problems because of it. I just don't know what the show's going to be like now, especially since over 50% of the show consists of the dynamics between Kate and Dinozzo. Argh, I'm really quite upset!

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus
I was shocked! I love Kate! It just doesn't make sense since the show started with her joining NCIS because she got sacked from Secret Service. Although I've heard along the grapevine that Sasha wanted to leave the show because it was too physically demanding for her and she's been having all sorts of health problems because of it. I just don't know what the show's going to be like now, especially since over 50% of the show consists of the dynamics between Kate and Dinozzo. Argh, I'm really quite upset!

I heard she wanted to leave too - guess this was the best way they could get rid of her - but you are right - the show is going to lose something with her gone

We still have Abbey though - I LOVE her
smiles.gif