Anyone here watch Six Feet Under?

mac_obsession

I watched the Series finale last night and cried my eyes out..
I think they did such a wonderful job at showing the age progression of the children, not so much on the main characters, but of wrapping up all the loose ends, showing us when where and how it all wrapped up...I was so sad to see it end.
I love how it ended, I hate endings where you have to guess where everyone is, and wonder how it "really" ended..

My bf and I watched the very first episode of the first season, and I guess it just shows how fast time goes..

user2

Meeee!

I looove Six Feet Under! They showed it here until Season three and now I'm waiting for the 4th Season to start!!

I loove Ruth!
She always seems calm but take cover when she freaks out!!

Juneplum

omg i tivo'd it and i haven't watched it yet... i've also watched it from the 1st episode and LOVED it!!!! i HATE to see it come to an end..
cry.gif
..going to watch it right now!!!!!!!

Shawna

We're only up to season two here, but I've cheated and read all the plot synopsises. I'm gonna go and read the last episode now.

mac_obsession

ooh im sorry if i spoiled it for anyone...Its not an episode to be missed though...It was incredible...the last 3 eps were more shocking to me than anything...

Shawna

Didn't ruin a thing for me. I went and read the synopsis, but I am still confused. I guess I am going to have to rent them and watch them all properly. It sounds like they showed how everyone died, and that's cool. I need to see that rather than read about it. I love SFU.

mac_obsession

Yeah I could really relate to the characters, cause my family is so dysfunctional...So it was always interesting to watch. I wasnt dissapointed as I usually am at the end of a series...Like I was at the Satc finale...I was bummed about that a lot. But this one wrapped up every loose end, and that was awesome.
smiles.gif

Shoe Crazy

I do I do!

I cried my eyes out as well not only during the season finale but throughtout the last few episodes. I loved the way it ended. In true Six Feet Under fashion!

Nate and Claire have always been my favorite characters and Billy too lol

You can relate to that whole family so much and it teaches you more about life than death. I really am sad to see this show end.

perpetuallycute

I thought the ending couldn't have been any more perfect.

And I love how it began with a birth instead of a death. I really hope I see more from Alan Ball.

I also watched the series from day one and I honestly think it was the best show on tv.

mac_obsession

Exactly!! It was a beautiful way to end, Claire and Nate were my favs too, and the whole Nate thing hit me hard, my best friend and I discussed it after the fact and we felt like we just lost a best friend. It was horrible.
But - that being said, the finale was specktacular...I also loved how it started with a birth instead of a death, like normal, and well ended with Claire.
I LOVE that song she was listening to while driving...I searched for hours last nite only to find out I already have it!!!
heh
The one thing I was so glad to see in the first season if yall remember they did those STUPID ass advertisments, for mortuarys and stuff for the dead, they were so tacky!! They got rid of em by I think they second season...Ill never forget em tho.
What a brilliant bunch of writers and actors. I cant see another show ever topping that.
//end rant // deep sigh