Anyone know a dupe for Cool Heat e/s?

txgirl0302

Inspired by the tutorial contest winner I want cool heat e/s but I've had too many bad experiences on ebay to purchase it from there. Anyone know a dupe or a color closely related? MAC or any brand is fine.

Skin*Deep

MUFE Turquoise Shimmer 83, I just played in all my blues and that one is pretty darn close. electric eel and clarity are too blue.....

txgirl0302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin*Deep
MUFE Turquoise Shimmer 83, I just played in all my blues and that one is pretty darn close. electric eel and clarity are too blue.....

Thanks! I'll take a look during my next Sephora trip.
winkiss.gif

Lyssah

This is just a guess but you could try mixing just a tad of electric eel and shimmermoss or steamy etc. It might get you fairly close.

fafinette21

Talk about coincidence! I was just thinking about that today. I actually have Cool Heat, but in my honest opinion it is total crap! It has very very poor payoff. So I was looking for another colour from MAC or another colour from another line that would be similar in colour but better payoff. I'll have to check out that MUFE one...

GlamYOURUs

I find that Pompous Blue is quite similar but its LE and a tad darker. lol Much better pay off than Big T and Cool Heat even though its Velvet IMO.