Anyone know of a good Glitter Mascara?

airplane_girl

I have been wanting a glitter mascara for the longest but have not found one? I have even contemplated mixing a reflects glitter with a clear mascara but I read that reflects is not recommended for the eye area. So any recs would be nice.

GlamQueen21

The NYX Glitter Wand mascara is good. Also, there's one by Victoria's Secret called Sexy Little Things Glitter Wand Mascara.

gullygabby

Bare Escentuals makes them I believe they are called luminouis lashes but they have like gold silver and did have a red one pretty pretty...
thmbup.gif

airplane_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
The NYX Glitter Wand mascara is good. Also, there's one by Victoria's Secret called Sexy Little Things Glitter Wand Mascara.

oo cool I will have to try the victoria's secret one. Is it the same kind of wand as the NYX?

airplane_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullygabby
Bare Escentuals makes them I believe they are called luminouis lashes but they have like gold silver and did have a red one pretty pretty...
thmbup.gif

opps forgot to mention that I did try the BE one yesterday as sephora and it did not impress me that much but... it may mean the difference in the wand. I used the sample wand they give to try things on. I didn't really see any glitter. I didn't see the other two by BE so maybe I can give those a try as well maybe the silver in gold would stand out better.

coachkitten

Avon has a new glitter mascara in silver foil and gold foil. The silver one is ok but the gold one if awesome. I think that they run around $4.99.

gullygabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by airplane_girl
opps forgot to mention that I did try the BE one yesterday as sephora and it did not impress me that much but... it may mean the difference in the wand. I used the sample wand they give to try things on. I didn't really see any glitter. I didn't see the other two by BE so maybe I can give those a try as well maybe the silver in gold would stand out better.

It is not like pow glitter but I did notice at night under the night lights i could see the reflection like I was seeing stars or something
th_LMAO.gif
...But I was working a code at the hospital one night and the nurse across from me said "Do you have glitter on your eyelashes" I was like yes LOL...

xoleaxo

i just saw a commercial for cover girl "eye lights" mascara or something along those lines. it's supposed to have sparkly/glittery stuff in it to make your eyes pop.

thelove4tequila

I'm a huge fan of glitter mascara. I like Bare Escentuals, NYX, Sephora Brand, and Amuse.

Most, if not all of the glitter mascaras I have seen have small glitter particles. None will be large in size. If anything Amuse would provide the largest size plus it is super cheap! I like how they are subtle and not POW in your face. Good luck!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by airplane_girl
oo cool I will have to try the victoria's secret one. Is it the same kind of wand as the NYX?

Yes, it's the same kind of wand as the NYX. The NYX one has different colors while the Victoria's Secret one has one color and it's the pink one. You'll love it and I only wear it for special occassions if I want to do a glittery look.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkstar
Lancome had a great LE glitter mascara! I wish they still carried them, bc mine dried out!

Chanel used to have a good one as well but it was LE. I still have it but I don't know if it is still any good.

Kiseki

Add Make Up For Ever's Diamond powder after you've put on your mascara.

Crazy shine, ultra fine and safer than glitter and comes in amazing colors.