Anyone know what the model is wearing in the cremestick photo?

niecypiecy

I am dying to know
smiles.gif

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadieMC
Heres the chat Transcript!~
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in M·A·C Cosmetics. My name is Mary-Ann. How may I assist you?
amanda: Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me which cremestick liner was used(for sure) in the lip picture here on mac.com?
Mary-Ann: The model is wearing the Cream O'Spice Cremestick Liner with the Bare Venus Lipstick. I love those lips!
amanda: OH! Thank you So so much! I love the lips too!! Thanks so much for your time!
Mary-Ann: Thank you for using our Live Chat Forum! Should you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Hope this helps niecypiecy!

Thanks so much!
smiles.gif

lovejam

Oh! Cool. I thought the l/s was Bare Venus, but I wasn't sure about the liner. I'm glad someone finally found out!
greengrin.gif

Sushi_Flower

Are the new liners going to be similar colours to the normal liners? As in i love Hover lipliner but it would be great if i could find an equivalent of it or very similar colour to it in the new liners so i could have the conveninence of a twist up. The 'cream of spice' one got me thinking as i thought that might be the 'spice' shade for the new lipliners.