Anyone needing a good laugh, check this out!!

jdechant

HAHA..ok, so this is a "Digital Short" video from last nights Saturday Night Live. Looks like the boys that brought you "d#ck in a box" are at it again with another song..LOL.. it made me laugh
rofl.gif

YouTube - Jizz In My Pants

jdechant

Ugghhh...I KNOW!! haha..and the worst part of it is when you start singing it in your head..hahaa..and then I can just picture their faces...oohhh..PRICELESS!!!

Ziya

OMFG I just about DIED..its stuck in my head now...Thank you thank you..Im super stressed...

jdechant

^^No prob! The boyfriend is gonna really love it when he hears me belting out that song in the shower...HAHAHA
WTF2.gif

coachkitten

I was dying laughing when I saw that last night! Andy Samberg is so funny and I love the digital shorts. None will ever be as good as D**K in a box but this came pretty close. I love that JT is in this one!

Brittni

LOL, that's gross but funny. I enjoyed the "don't tell your friends or I'll call you a slut' or w/e... ha ha sasssy

chocolategoddes

The Digital Shorts are the only thing saving SNL imo. That and their political spoofs.

Oh god... I secretly love Andy Samberg... don't tell anyone!

EDIT: Actually, i take that back. Recently, their skits have been funnier.

CellyCell

I've been watching this non-stop all weekend (I need a life, pobre :[)

Chronicles of Narnia > Jizz in my Pants > D*ck in a Box

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
I've been watching this non-stop all weekend (I need a life, pobre :[)

Chronicles of Narnia > Jizz in my Pants > D*ck in a Box

Hahaha..your not alone..I think I've watched it at least ten times yesterday..I had to forward it to all of my friends and family ...hahaha..most thought it was funny...very few didn't (old grandma) hahaa...buuuttt all in all, catchy christmas tune, dontcha think?
rofl.gif

jdechant

^^Well...for the people that have seen the video, it didn't sound bad at all...NOW for those others that read this first B4 watching the video..haha...THAT SOUNDED HORRIBLE!! haahahahaha...

coachkitten

I forgot about Lazy Sunday. That has got to be one of my favorites as well. I also really like the Digital Short that Andy did with Adam Levine called "I-ran". Laser cats is stupid but funny!

Latest posts