anyone notice this?

.k.

Okay so Im using my wonderful dazzleglass lippie and notice, holy crap it looks like ive used it alot and ive only used it twice! I then proceed to look at its weight dazzleglass only has 1.92g/0.06 us oz! The mac lipglass which looks way smaller in comparison has more then this it has 4.8 g! thats more than double the dazzleglass weight!
ssad.gif
I think they engineered the container from dazzleglass to give illusion that it has alot more product when in actuality it has less. much much less. now i have to go buy backups of this wonderous stuff.
thmbdn.gif

basoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by .k.
Okay so Im using my wonderful dazzleglass lippie and notice, holy crap it looks like ive used it alot and ive only used it twice! I then proceed to look at its weight dazzleglass only has 1.92g/0.06 us oz! The mac lipglass which looks way smaller in comparison has more then this it has 4.8 g! thats more than double the dazzleglass weight!
ssad.gif
I think they engineered the container from dazzleglass to give illusion that it has alot more product when in actuality it has less. much much less. now i have to go buy backups of this wonderous stuff.
thmbdn.gif

OMG!!!! i noticed that too , i used it 2 times and it look that i been using it for a week
angry.gif
that is not cool
thmbdn.gif

.k.

yea glad im not the only one!
at my mac counter they were almost gone too.
ssad.gif

sorry about that didnt read that dazzleglass post

twilightessence

I noticed that. The one I got I haven't even used a lot and its almost half gone and my regular Lipglasses I've used more still have more in them. Its kind of weird...

Bernadette

It seems so weird considering the tubes look bigger. I got almost all of the colors because I absolutely love the product. Now I wonder if I should go buy dupes of some of them... I feel bad thinking I'm selling custoemrs something that is going to run out really quickly.

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
this has already been talked about ALOT in the dazzleglass forum.

That's true... and yet, until you experience how fast they go, it is so hard to believe. The tubes look so big yet contain so little. Mine are half empty and I've only used them a few times.