Anyone seen mac studio fix powder plus foundation in square package?

pussygalore

It's on ebay. The seller said it's a European model and I phoned Mac and they said the same thing as the lipstick- "Mac is different all over the world so you'll see everything and we use blah blah blah".
They won't confirm or deny if they have the damn product but say 'it's possible" because Mac has different packaging for different countries.

I might bid. What's 10 bucks anyways.

user2

I just typed "Studio Fix and European" and let it search in the text as well...

I've never ever in my entire MAC life have seen a foundation like that!

MAC's foundations come in a round shaped container and don't crry the plastic foil abouve the product...

Shawna

The thing that would make me question that is that if it is European like the auction says, then why is the box marked in US oz? Shouldn't it be in metric?

absolut_blonde

Totally, totally fake. That's why you can't see the top of the compact-- because it doesn't have MAC written on it like the authentic stuff does. Plus, it's shiny black, so it's either not MAC or it would have to be really old since the packaging has been changed for some time.

sigwing

hm...seller has ZERO feedback, and is a member since August 29th...today. No other items for sale.

Don't you wish you could put some graffitti on the posting and say "Could be Fake! Beware!" Watch somebody bid the .99 for it, and then pay the $5 for shipping. I wonder what it costs them to produce or acquire the fake to begin with to only make a buck or 2 if they even sell it.

sigwing

They looked like the real colors, and that would explain it cuz I can't get to Saks! And online I can't order the makeup on their website like I can from Nordstrom or Macy's. (Might be a good thing for my bank account....!)

thanks!

pussygalore

I emailed her back and asked for pics. She sent one. The package does say Mac on it.

I don't know- I might bite on this one. Seller agreed to met me for a pick up. She has a few. We'll see. I'll decide tommorow. Too tired now.

pussygalore

Press "View sellers other items"
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Latest posts