Anyone tried "Garnier-Pure"

showdoll

I'm dying to try this stuff, but $$$$ is in short supply and I don't want to spend on something that may not be as great as its claims.
Anyone have an exp. with this stuff??

diesel

I had the green one and it almost felt drying as it sunk into my skin, but it did the job. A friend had a different one that she loved, so it probably depends on your skin type and which one you're using.

i had one of there face washes and it wasnyt very good at all.....and other friends have used it and had nothing good to say (sadly
ssad.gif
)

kissacid

Is this the blue range? I tried a sample of the oil control lotion and it sucked! I woke up the next morning with rough skin on my forehead and clogged pores. thank god my ddf sulphur
mask saved me from breaking out from it.

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissacid
Is this the blue range? I tried a sample of the oil control lotion and it sucked! I woke up the next morning with rough skin on my forehead and clogged pores. thank god my ddf sulphur
mask saved me from breaking out from it.

Yep, it's the blue range
smiles.gif

mspixieears

I've tried products from the green range, the cleanser was good, but the moisturiser was awful! I still have it sitting in the bathroom cabinet. It irritated my skin too. It's not that expensive over here though...isn't it a drugstore brand?

Edited to say you can probably get better things out there than Garnier in general, even drugstore. Like Nivea (skincare range) for example?

jess98765

Personally the garnier range for me isn't too good. I've used a few of thier products (cleanser, toner, and facial wipes) and thery all didn't really do much for my skin except dry it out!! It may be different for your skin though....

lori

i got a zinc scrub or something from this range and i loved it, plus it smelt really good!