Anyone Tried The Milani Mineral Products?

tinkerbelle

Has anyone tried the new mineral foundations from Milani? I like the e/s, but I am just not sure about the other products.

saniyairshad

Haha guess we're all waiting for a review...
rofl.gif

saniyairshad

I saw them at my local Target,the sign board next to them said, it takes away inflammation and rosacea and reduces redness too... I'm dying to see a review on these.

MsButterfli

ok, i have tried the loose powder as well as the compact. So far im LOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the loose powder. my face feels so much lighter than when wearing my studio tech and i tend to have a lil glow to me. Im super sensitive and allergic to so much stuff and havent broken out at all. (well i have been using my clearasil acne trio but thats another story) its not itchy and I love it. I havent tested it out with the Fix+ yet, but working a 4pm to Midnight shift im doing pretty damn well without it. CVS had a sale with buy one get one 50% off so i went and got a bunch of stuff.
HTH

xiahe

i heard that the other milani powders can be a bit on the orange side but i'm curious to know if these shades tend to be orangey, too...i just might have to try them but i'm perfectly happy with my covergirl powder =]

SweetCheeks

I want to try these too ... I see they have many shades, any that are translucent like BE's Mineral Veil?

Latest posts