anyone try revlon 3d mascara yet?

thelilprincess

mixed reviews over at MUA. interested in seeing if the gel formula is light enough to hold a curl (i hate waterproof - too drying)

i'd love to see before and after shots with the revlon 3d.

ohsoshy

I have three tubes of this and love it! No clumping on the lashes, the wand is a different story, but not enough to keep me from buying it.

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsoshy
I have three tubes of this and love it! No clumping on the lashes, the wand is a different story, but not enough to keep me from buying it.

oh, could you post a before & after picture? does it smudge at all?

PolyphonicLove

Ive been meaning to try this, too - I quite like the brush, it looks nifty. I'd love more reviews on this..grr. >.<

snugglebunny

My mom uses this mascara and I must say that it lengthens her lashes to a reasonable amount; no extreme dramatic results, but enough results where i'd give it a 4/5 stars honestly. I haven't tried it myself but looking at my mom's lashes makes me have a good opinion on this mascara.

The wand looks REALLY weird IMO. It's so tiny! Usually wands are like 1 inch long but this one is like half of that or at the most 3/4 of an inch long. It looks super clumpy on the wand but for some reason my mom's lashes end up volumized, seperated, and lengthened pretty nicely. I was suprised that it did the job and it lifted her lashes without using a curler.

Beauty Mark

I used it. It ended up flaking (irritated my contacts) and made me decide to try Benefit Bad Gal.

I would not recommend this to anyone

leslie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I used it. It ended up flaking (irritated my contacts) and made me decide to try Benefit Bad Gal.

I would not recommend this to anyone

I have this too. I hard it was a good mascara but after trying it, it is really flakey. It gets in my eyes and it just hurts. And it doesn't really do much to my lashes.

mishameesh

I've used this... I was impressed the first time! Full dramatic-look-at-me lashes!!! but then I haven't really had those results since. I first got it over the summer. The brush is a little strange. It's not a product I would go and brag about. I prefer Loreal Voluminous over this.

EyeshadowJunkie

very flakey. i keep trying all the new mascaras that have come out. i literally have a list on notebook paper of all the drugstore brands i have tried and not liked. maybelline and maxfactor are usually the only ones that ever release anything worth using, imo. also, if you buy makeup from walmart and dont like it, take it back! dont toss it and be out the $$ b/c drugstore brands are getting crazy expensive these days!

Latest posts