Anyone versed in MAC & NARS shadows, need NARS color recc.

*KT*

Like the title says, I'm thinking about buying a couple of NARS e/s duos with a Sephora gift card and since there's no Sephora nearby, I'd like some help with my online shopping.

Here's what I have in MAC e/s, I tried to at least somewhat group stuff together to help.

Magic Dust
RicePaper
DaisyChain
Phloof
Shroom
Fusion Gold Metal-X
Goldmine
Amberlights
Courage
Coppering
Trax
Falling Star
Espresso
Bronze
Goldspice Metal-X
Woodwinked
Humid
Parrott
Well-Plumed
Deep Truth
Sweet Lust
Pink Ingot Metal-X
Jete
Star Violet
Stars n' Rockets
Beautiful Iris
Satellite Dreams
Plum Dressing
Plum Electric Metal-X
Graphology
SilverRing
Carbon

Green-gray eyes with fair complexion (use non-mac foundation, else I'd give the letter-number combo).

Here are the colors I was contemplating:
Mediteranee (loving this)
Cheyenne (loving the sienna but afraid the plum might dupe something I have)
Paris (yeah, it's boring but think it might be a good addition to carbon & silver ring as far as silver-to-black area)

Would I be best off getting Mediteranee & Paris? Are there other duos or even singles that would fit better into my collection? Thanks!

Kuuipo

NARS Duo Eyeshadow

These are the NARS duo swatches. Bohemian Gold and Stage Beauty are incredible......I have gone through a few Kalahari since fall-its very chocolatey and universally flattering. The shadows are uncreasable over their creme shadows as a base.

*KT*

I was looking at swatches on both Sephora and NARS websites. I think Kalahari and Stage Beauty might be similar to colors I already have, Bohemian Gold looks pretty though.

Thanks for all the help so far.

Latest posts