Anyone wanna model MAC for me?

Mrs_crowcupcake

Ok one of the MAC artists gave me tips and recommended some MAC products. Unfortunatly I don't have the money (not at the moment anyways) for these products.
Also it would benefit me to know how the makeup she recommended goes on.
I dont know if this is the place to post this... but I really want to see what it looks like.
Keep in mind its makeup for a wedding.
Please any pics or swatches would be nice. I didnt think this could be posted on the swatches board because it said no chatting.

I've tried looking for swatches this stuff but I couldnt find much. I even looked on google.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I am happy to design a beautiful look to complement your colouring and dress. Choose these key colours:

MAC Eye Colours
Satin Eye Shadow - BRULE - a soft cream
Lustre Eye Shadow - PINK VENUS - a washed pink
Satin Eye Shadow - HAUX - a soft rosy brown
Powerpoint Eye Pencil - PERMAPLUM - a deep plum
Shadestick - PINK COUTURE - a soft shimmered pink
Splashproof Lash Mascara - BLACKSPLASH - a waterproof (tearproof!) black

MAC Cheek Colours
Sheertone Blush - PINK SWOON - a clear pink
Iridescent Powder/Loose - SILVER DUSK - a muted pinky beige with silver shimmer

MAC Lip Colours
Lip Pencil - WHIRL - a soft rose
Pro Longwear Lipcolour - PERENNIAL ROSE - berry pink with gold pearl

Here are step-by-step instructions for creating this look:

Eyes:
- Apply PINK COUTURE Shadestick over your eyelids as a base.
- Pat BRULE Eye Shadow over your brow bones with the MAC #242 Brush as a highlight. Use the same brush to blend PINK VENUS Eye Shadow over your eyelids.
- Sweep HAUX Eye Shadow through the crease of your eyes with the MAC #224 Brush to create a soft contour.
- Line your lashlines with PERMAPLUM Powerpoint Eye Pencil. Top your lashes with 2 coats of BLACKSPLASH Splashproof Lash Mascara.

Cheeks:
- Apply PINK SWOON Sheertone Blush to the apples of your cheeks, blending outwards towards the hairline with MAC Brush #129.

Lips:
- Line your lips with WHIRL Lip Pencil and fill in with PERENNIAL ROSE Pro Longwear Lipstick.

Face and Body:
- Dust SILVER DUSK Iridescent Powder lightly over your cheekbones and décolletage with the MAC Brush #187 for a luminescent glow.

thespry

Unfortunately, I only have a few of the e/s colours that you mentioned left, but it does sound like a gorgeous look! Did you obtain those instructions in a MAC chat session?