Anyone who uses Jane Iredale purepressed base,

Zephyra

I use either the Jane Iredale Handi or the Crown Brush IB103 Italian Badger flat bronzer. I think it works best with something dense, flat-topped, and with very soft, fine bristles. I didn't like it with my MAC 187 or similar duo-fiber brushes because the bristles were not dense enough to build up effective coverage (which is important for the SPF). I'm guessing other flat-topped bronzer-type brushes might work as well? I have never liked using rounded brushes or traditional powder foundation brushes with this product. Either it feels like I'm losing all the product in the brush or I'm not getting an even distribution on my face.

The Handi is actually a very nice brush and would be my first choice...I have two, one is more than 10 years old and still going in spite of me not knowing how to properly wash my brushes for the first 5 years I owned it. The Crown is not quite as soft or as pretty but still does a great job and offers a great value for $11. I have multiples of both since I use them every day and wash them frequently.