Aphrodite Challenge

purl_cali

hi everyone! here's my Aphrodite look....

What do you think? =)

aphroditechallenge.jpg

Morosity

wow, everyones makeup looks beautiful!.

Purl_Cali - I love the colours on your eyes, they go so well
smiles.gif

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
000_0024.jpg
000_0022.jpg

i look really weird with bright lips :|

Ahh! You do not look weird. It looks really cool. I like this one... It's a very unique interpretation. It might actually be my fav so far.

mymymai

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackkittychick
I like the gold, was that for a play or something?

Nope, it was just me playing with makeup in order to immitate what I think Hera would look like. Thank you
smiles.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
Ahh! You do not look weird. It looks really cool. I like this one... It's a very unique interpretation. It might actually be my fav so far.

thanksss <33

I_Love_Buffy

Ash's makeup is awesome!!!!!!!! BEautiful!
smiles.gif
Well, don't take this seriously, but as an asian girl myself, it is very very hard for me to picture asian girls as Aprodite Goddess hehehe
smiles.gif
All i can think of that this Greek Goddess is someone who is Blonde with Curly/wavy hair, bright blue eyes, stunning white face in thin,layered white dress
smiles.gif

iiifugaziii

love it or laugh at it

you're either going to love this or totally start busting up laughing when you see it!! hahaha. Either way, i wanted to do something, "odd" and I've never really tried too... so it's pretty messy. it was hard! haha.
kinda reminds me of a modern/evil type of goddess or something? I donno...
wtf1.jpg

wtf4.jpg

melaniumom

How ironic... this is an old challange, obviously, but I just took this not too long ago and titled it Aphrodite
clap.gif

494989043_dc0e107ea2.jpg

Emmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniumom
How ironic... this is an old challange, obviously, but I just took this not too long ago and titled it Aphrodite
clap.gif

494989043_dc0e107ea2.jpg

That photo looks amazing!!
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniumom
clap.gif

494989043_dc0e107ea2.jpg

That looks hot! Please break it down! (Esp. The lippie.)

babiid0llox

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Buffy
Ash's makeup is awesome!!!!!!!! BEautiful!
smiles.gif
Well, don't take this seriously, but as an asian girl myself, it is very very hard for me to picture asian girls as Aprodite Goddess hehehe
smiles.gif
All i can think of that this Greek Goddess is someone who is Blonde with Curly/wavy hair, bright blue eyes, stunning white face in thin,layered white dress
smiles.gif

I always picture Grecian goddesses as brunette with piercing green eyes lol, and of course Asians can still do the makeup ...and look GOOD with it too!