appetite supressant?

pucci

You should really try to increase your water, 2 glasses a day is not enough. You are probably really dehydrated! Have you tried herbal teas?

janelle811

Quote:
Janice: Also check into Hoodia, I know you can buy that one @ GNC.

I would really say not to try that. I don't trust diet pills- they might help for a little while, but many people will just gain the weight right back if they stop taking them. You need to get your body in shape the right way (healthy diet, exercise, enough water, sleep, etc.) for the best results, imo.

I alos read somewhere that many products with hoodia will not work. They said that almost all of the products could not have nearly near the amount of hoodia in them that they claim. That was b/c there is not enough hoodia growing in the world to produce all of the products that are out there. Here is an article that I found which talks about that: http://www.newstarget.com/019415.html

You should really try to cut out the fast food- it will leave you with less energy, and will not truly fill you up. You could eat a big meal, but still want to eat more just a little bit after.

You need to eat things like complex carbs (whole wheat, etc.) vegetables, food w/ a lot of fiber, and drink h2o. By doing thisyou will digest the food slower, so you will not feel like you need to eat as much.

I would recommend finding a good nutritionist. They can help develop a flexible meal plan, just for your issues. They will also tell you what is good to eat when- such as what you should have for breakfast to give you the most long-lasting energy, and so on.

Also, I agree with wattage's post too, that was good advice.

pucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I take Optidrene, which seems to be a YMMV supplement. Some people report vicious headaches when taking it, but for me it's been pretty good. It doesn't suppress my appetite, just cuts the cravings for refined carbs and sugary food.

Along with my new excercise routine (half hour+ in the pool each day, walking around the park), I'm dropping a gentle amount of weight and re-training myself to stop craving junky quick food.
smiles.gif
I also eat boiled eggs when I'm hungry - I got hooked on a brand of organic free-range eggs that taste unbelievably good, so they're my regular snacking item.
smiles.gif

Have you had any results with optidrene yet?

Latest posts