apple pie is one of my faves not a fan of rubharb

Pushpa

i just had the last slice with oreo ice cream and it was goood and then i took some pictures hehehe...i wish i ate it slower
rofl.gif
i want another piece

^^^ my eyelashes were pissing me off all morning just getting tangled in each other arg

^^^i look high hahaha

and why is it when you want to look decent things go wrong? my hand was shaking like crazy when i was applying e/l i am amazed i managed and those eye lashes
th_confused_new.gif
...and i hate flash but it looks so dark without flash but flash always washes out how bright my mu looks such a lose lose situation
ssad.gif

any who PRISON BREAK TONITE PPL WOOT *oh how i love wentworth
eyelove.gif

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
dammit what did you use! you never share!!!

I never do because I always forget something so I have to go and get what I used and I hate getting up once I am comfy hahahaha

But fine jeez

FACE: SFF then reg studio fix dusted over to set and so ceylon msf

EYES: venus e/s as a highlight, above crease juxt e/s, inner crease overgrown e/s, outer crease guacamole e/s, lid parrot e/s, out to see eye khol and peacockery glitter line over on lower lashline, stiletto liquid liner and pro lash mascara

*and this is why I get irritated with the pictures s many colors and it is so bright and vibrant but flash washes it all away booo*

CHEEKS: no clue a mary kay blush (tawny in color)

LIPS: mad cap l/g

And thank you my skin looks good on camera but I am breaking out like crazy right now hahaha thanks to flash it washes that away too hehehe

Peaches

I dont know what to write without making it sound like I'm obsessed with your looks.

That sounded worse than I meant it to.

Shutup.

Very mermaid-y. I love it! Goes great with your skin tone. Connie/Carla over here wont be trying it though
greengrin.gif
*sigh* Beautiful.

brandi

pushpa you sexy girl... you always know how to work the damn camera!!! lolz.... i LOVE your fotds i was on earlier and didnt see it! well keep postin....... and dont be lazy! hahahahaha type it out and get off your booty!!!!!

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee
I wish I could get makeup lessons from you! I LOVE your looks!

oh wow thank you very much i am very flattered

all of you are always very kind and nice i enjoy posting and i enjoy looking at all your fotds as well