Application

litlaur

I stand at my bathroom counter while doing most of it, but I also sit with a magnified mirror to do my brows and liner.

doe242

I sit on my bed cross legged holding my compact. for some odd reason i have issues using a bigger mirror...haha

valley

I stand in front of a long mirror I put on one of my closet doors...I go back and forth between the mirror and my dresser beside it.

I have to stand away from the dresser or else my cat will try to jump on my shoulder.. he's a little monkey.
greengrin.gif

eyeshadowfreak

Sitting on my bed. Before I got married and had more room in my own room, I did it standing up with a mirror on a dresser.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

i sit on my Badae infront of my TV and my train case beside me. i only use this one crazy mirror (its a empty Urban Decay Face Case lol) i only like using that mirror ONLY

JessRocks

FUNNY....I BEGGED MY HUSBAND FOR A VANITY AND I GOT ONE...NEVER USE IT.....I LIKE TO DO IT AT MY DESK WITH MY SELF-STANDING MIRROR UP IN MY FACE...HAHA!!

Incus

For me, normally, I apply it standing in front of my bathroom mirror.

But sometimes I apply it in my bedroom either standing or sitting- It doesnt really make a difference for me- so long as I have a mirror infront of me, its cool! lol!