april 26th haul....also b&bw and cute hairclips

dmenchi

hah- took pics of my thursday haul- i love bath& bodyworks...it's soo cheap and i love to mix it with 'nice' fragrances to change it up a little.
So officially this is my third blush palette and i have no clue what other blushes i'll get to fill it up...
Everytime i get into my car from the mall i have to try at least something i got...so impatient...does anybody do this too??
rofl.gif

In this case i got doubles of my brushes because they are MIA...somewhere in my house...or car???

face042.jpg

little teaser

yes i do it too, as soon as i get to my car im puting on my new l/s and gloss haha.. its good to check your stuff when you get to the car ive had them give me the wrong stuff or forget something..
enjoy your goodies

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACisME
oh my god the 109 brush! i love u already

hah- lost my old 109 -that's what started this whole trip. i was looking for it for days and then when i got back from the pro store my mother-in-law had my brush and gave it to me!!! after looking all week- well now i have two & I'M LOVING IT
clap.gif

mzreyes

nice! yea, I get into my car and swatch everything on my hand.. even though I already did that in the store. hahahaha...

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
nice! yea, I get into my car and swatch everything on my hand.. even though I already did that in the store. hahahaha...

I know,but i's more fun in the 'real' light and i never apply lipstuff from the testers so it' s really my testrun...
smiles.gif

Latest posts