April Challenge #3: Vegas Showgirl

user4

So since I know about a million and a half people going to Vegas and I'm staying put in NYC (no fair) I figure why not bring Vegas to Specktra!!! So show us your fave Las Vegas Showgirl look!!!

JesusShaves

i wish i were in vegas... BUT wish i were in NYC more. I LOOOOOVE THAT PLACE, i'm planning my summer around going to NYC!!!

back On Topic... I cant wait to see what people post.. im not sure what is a vegas look
greengrin.gif

Monique_sl

Whow Sanne!! That is very different that i seen before of you. Oh my :)
You look absolutely stunning with this look, love the "heavy" lipcolour;
What you used for that?

Do these looks more often, it really suits you i think.

Sanne

thanks
greengrin.gif
it's raging ruby lipstick from MF, and it lasts forever!!! after a shower, a wet makeup-cloth and a night sleep I still had rosy lips!!!

Monique_sl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
thanks
greengrin.gif
it's raging ruby lipstick from MF, and it lasts forever!!! after a shower, a wet makeup-cloth and a night sleep I still had rosy lips!!!

Thank you for mention what you used for the lips.
The Max Factor site said indeed "Lasting colour" ;-)
So that is true according your story ;-)

Now when i searched for the Raging Ruby colour it comes up with a pink colour, i tought it was red you had on...can you please clarify it a bit so i can order the right one from Max Factor , the same you used in these look Sanne.

PS. I wite in english so all other can also understand it, but i'm also Dutch just as you.
(Hoi ik kom uit Zeeland trouwens)
Translation: (Hello i'm from the state Zeeland in The Netherlands)

.VivaDiva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusShaves
i wish i were in vegas... BUT wish i were in NYC more. I LOOOOOVE THAT PLACE, i'm planning my summer around going to NYC!!!

Hi there hun! Im from East London (Stratford) and i moved to NYC... been living here since August. I'm having a great time although i do miss london though

off topic sorry :)

~VivaDiva

JesusShaves

Sanne, you lips are soooooo hot! and you SKIN is so FLAWLESS!!!
Whats the secret?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .VivaDiva.
Hi there hun! Im from East London (Stratford) and i moved to NYC... been living here since August. I'm having a great time although i do miss london though

Thats so cool, another East London girl!!! POP POP
greengrin.gif
, but you're in NYC which is even cooler!

.VivaDiva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique_sl
Thank you for mention what you used for the lips.
The Max Factor site said indeed "Lasting colour" ;-)
So that is true according your story ;-)

You had me all confused thinking that i never wrote that post but then i realised that you jacked my avatar after my post!!! :roll:

~VD

Monique_sl

Quote:
Originally Posted by .VivaDiva.
You had me all confused thinking that i never wrote that post but then i realised that you jacked my avatar after my post!!! :roll:

~VD

Hi, No i have this avatar from the beginnig i was member here.
I found it on the internet, but i also seen that we have the same, i look for another one, so that we do not have the same here :)

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusShaves
Sanne, you lips are soooooo hot! and you SKIN is so FLAWLESS!!!
Whats the secret?

MAC's microfine refinisher and a good covering foundation
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
thanks
greengrin.gif

You should totally wear more dramatic/bold colours on your lips more often hon!!! It does look fab, very glamorous, and classic.

Latest posts