aquadisac with swimming?

Irish Cailin

Hi All,

Ok so Im a bit paranoid ...

Tried aquadisac on my lid today with swimming in the inner/outer v's and crease, I thought it looked pretty cool, so kept it on when I went in to town shopping. Then in town I heard this girl saying to her friend 'look at that girl e/s' and they practically stared me out of it!! SO..either my e/s was class looking
smiles.gif
OR it looked awful and they were taking the piss
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Anyone tried this e/s combo before? Having second thoughts about it now!

saniyairshad

My friend loves wearing this combo, and it looks HAWT...I hate girls like that who f*king stare at u when u wear bright colors. Ive had people do that to me when I wear chrome yellow etc etc. They don't have any appreciation for MU. u should not care. u should wear ur colors with pride hon....no one and i mean no one is allowed to tell u what to wear and what not to wear!!!

..kels*

i rock that combo ALL the time. & every single time, people have stared. but really, who cares if they can't handle seeing someone wear bright e/s.. chances are they're jealous because they don't have the confidence to pull it off the way you do!
thmbup.gif

Irish Cailin

Awww..cheers
smiles.gif
, I was a bit peeved to be honest cz I was dead happy with it,I don't see why you should only wear bright colours for going clubbing or whatever,I love doing my makeup for the day! just made me a bit self conscious you know?
ssad.gif

mzreyes

ummm EXCUSE ME! that combo is f*ckin HOT! lol!! I love it! esp. with some humid and femme noir in the crease. They're just mad cuz they didn't think of it first.

*Luna*

I adore that combo! It's very pretty. I bet they were jealous of your combo and skillz =)

Happy-Diamond

i wear that combo all the time, i love it!
Yea some people do stare but then most of the time followed by a compliment! I think alot of people don't have the guts to wear bright colors at daytime. But hey, who cares about them!