Arabian Teal

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicWoman
OH SO GORGEOUS!!! YOUR EYES ARE TO DIE FOR!!! I actually like the way you did this look better than what I saw on YouTube
smiles.gif
Your skills are soooo Precise!
By the way....what does e/l mm with the pigments mean?

e/l mm=eye liner mixing medium
smiles.gif

Thank you!

Mars818

Wow this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I love the shape you made - you really know how to make your eyes pop
smiles.gif
!!

I wanted to know what kind of CAMERA you use! I have a cannon - which I thought were supposed to be the best - but it washes out my makeup COMPLETELY!! But your pictures are flawless!!!!

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars818
Wow this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I love the shape you made - you really know how to make your eyes pop
smiles.gif
!!

I wanted to know what kind of CAMERA you use! I have a cannon - which I thought were supposed to be the best - but it washes out my makeup COMPLETELY!! But your pictures are flawless!!!!

Thanks! It's a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W120. It's pink, so I think that makes a difference!
winks.gif

SkylarV217

This looks so awesome... all of your fotds are soo good.... everytime i see you , i can't help but think i know you from somewhere, Did you ever live in TN ??

NicksWifey

You already know how I feel about this look girl! You are rocking it like crazy! I love your Princess Jasmine look the most!
smiles.gif

TIERAsta

Gorgeous! I can't believe I've waited to long to get that Teal pigment! I'm so excited to use it and steal this look!