Arabic Inspired

miSScyncyn

I'm back =] My camera had been under repair and school was taking up a lot of my time so I finally had time to do a look. I love the arabic look and personally think it's gorgeous even if I'm not arab. So here's a look I did and wore for about ten minutes haha
I wanted to compare using MAC products and Coastal Scents products since the CS ones were neglected. The looks ended up looking pretty similar but the MAC one was a little bit better blended, maybe I spent more time on it? And I totally forgot to use a base on the CS look but it was still pretty vibrant.
So for those who can't afford higher end you can come up with something close =] But I'll probably continue to use MAC haha

IMG_5235.jpg

IMG_5238.jpg

^Left side of face MAC
IMG_5214.jpg

^Right of face side CS
IMG_5254.jpg

I swear my bewb isn't about to pop out, I tried to crop it out but it kept going back to normal!

Left eye in picture is Higher End (MAC unless otherwise listed)
Eyes
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance-Blacktrack-UD 24/7 ZERO- Zoom Lash-CG Brow Gel + Carbon-Painterly-Vanilla-Dior White Base (white part)-White Frost-Carbon- Crème de Violet-Parfait Amour-Red Cherry Lashes #503
Face
-Benefit Boi-ing- Celebrity Pink-Matte Bronze-Other Worldly
Lips
-Bubblegum-Perfectly Unordinary

Right Eye in picture is a Cheaper Version
Eyes
-CG Brow Gel + Carbon-CS 88 Matte Palette-Wet and Wild Gel Liner-CS Silk White Gel Liner-UD 24/7- L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara-Red Cherry Lashes #503
Face
-CS Blush & Contour Palette-Benefit High Beam
Lips
-Same as above

Thanks for looking and CC Welcome =D

hello_my_apple

look freaking awesome and i cant even tell it isnt MAC on the other side! if i didnt read the info i would have never known! great job.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Stunning look. For some reason, it reminds me of a look (not any particular one, but just in general) sported by one of those classic sultry ladies from a James Bond film.

1165Cheryl

I love it...and your so pretty. Let us know if the CS side stayed on as long as the MACS

Thanks for posting this for us
smiles.gif

miSScyncyn

Thanks for all the awesome comments ladies <333 =D
But I can't really comment on staying power since I didn't leave the look on all day =[ but I'll try that next!

LC

awesome blending, cynthia! BTW, i did end up finding replacement drawers for my kit that don't have dividers! i think it was you that was talking to me about that several months ago...yay!

Latest posts