Ardell Duralash False Eyelashes

MAC_addiction<3

"DuraLash individual lashes are the closest thing to natural lashes ever developed. These exclusive knot-free individual lashes are permanently curled, waterproof, easy to apply, and comfortable to wear. They're so natural you forget they're not your own, and they can be worn for up to 6 weeks at a time. One DuraLash package contains 56 lashes and are available in Flare (knotted), Naturals (knot free), and Regular (single), styles and come in black or brown and short, medium and long-lengths.LashTite Adhesive is designed for use with DuraLash individual lashes. This adhesive is waterproof and ensures that Duralashes remain securely and comfortably attached, day after day for up to 6 weeks. LashTite is available in clear and dark."

I am thinking of trying them but was just wondering if anyone else has used them and what they think? I can't find any reviews on them but i like the idea of them staying on for up to 6 weeks, although i'm not sure they will? :S Let me know if any of you have used them or know someone that has, it would be a gigantic help
greengrin.gif
Thankyouuuuuuu
smiles.gif
xo.

choochoo.gif

Latest posts