Are MAC empoyees annoyed by B2M?

kait0

Random question - sorry if this has been answered before, if so I will delete this one.

Do employees get any commission/recognition if they help a customer with a purchase, but the purchase is "paid for" by empties through the B2M program? I'm assuming not, and I sort of feel badly if i get multiple lipsticks and pay entirely with empties, because then the employee is getting nothing? Maybe some MAC employees can chime in. Are you annoyed by people who don't spend any actual money? Should I buy at least something as to not be an ass?

Thanks! :)

erine1881

It hurts store employee sales, but doesn't hurt counter employee sales. It's annoying when the customer spends forever picking out a colour, and they want you to spend all day with them trying on 20 different colours, but other than that, it's not. And no, don't feel obligated to buy something else. If you can b2m for more than one item at a store, that'd help their sales, but don't feel any pressure to do so.

Merekat703

you did after all already buy 6 MAC items if your doing B2M so getting the free one should come without an attitude. Obviously you are a MAC shopper so a freebie here and there is the least of their worries. After all MAC created the program.

iqaganda

I have a random question, so I have a tube of the Viva Glam Ricky from the Holiday Collection Set together with a lip bag and Viva Glam Nicki I. I'm almost done but I was if I can B2M it alone or do I have to include the lipstick as well?

erine1881

I have a random question, so I have a tube of the Viva Glam Ricky from the Holiday Collection Set together with a lip bag and Viva Glam Nicki I. I'm almost done but I was if I can B2M it alone or do I have to include the lipstick as well?
Since theyre full-sized, you can do them separately.