Are specktra sales slow, or is it me?

hp11989

Hi everybody,

Are specktra sales slow, or is there something wrong with my list of offered items? I haven't had one single inquiry in a few weeks, and that's really odd :-(

Thanks for your feedback.
hmm.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Plus xmas has just kinda passed so not everybodies up to date with the cash flow yet/ paying off credit cards what have you...

little teaser

honestly im always looking for sale or deals and try to check out sales thread to see if something catches my eye, alot of times though i have to pass because of the payment method "paypal only" cause i dont have paypal..

GalleyGirl

I don't know about specktra, but my ebay sales are super slow! I used to sell things so fast, and have bidding wars, but now I get one or two bidders, and they are all from overseas (which means I actually have to go to the post office, instead of dropping stuff off in the after hours package bin)

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleyGirl
I don't know about specktra, but my ebay sales are super slow! I used to sell things so fast, and have bidding wars, but now I get one or two bidders, and they are all from overseas (which means I actually have to go to the post office, instead of dropping stuff off in the after hours package bin)

Oh god!! I know what you mean! I either have buyers with no feedback, barely any, or have a bunch of negatives. I usually would cancel the bad ones, but I have to take a chance, since there are barely any bidders!