Are Tendertones very Hydrating?

EmbalmerBabe

Did you guys find these to be hydrating and moisturizing to the lips?
I was wondering if you guys think the Tendertones are as hydrating
as the lip cond.
Thankyou

amoona

They're not lip conditioners but they totally don't dry out your lips or anything. If you can resist eating them off your lip they're awesome lol.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
I think they are very hydrating.

and moisturizing....

Amoona's right....if you can resist eating it off your lips
smiles.gif

gabi1129

i love them. and they stay on for a really long time. i helped my dad put a new roof on our garage and 3 hours later i still had the tendertone on! my lips felt amazing!

GreekChick

Love the smell and taste! However, I would use these little babies for locking in the hydration, and not actually as a repairing treatment. In my opinion, the jelly-like consistency is not "heavy" enough to reaaaally penetrate the lips. The Tendertones are moisturising, but for someone with extremely cracked lips, I would suggest something much more heavy duty.

xmamax

I think they are pretty hydrating, especially if used over a lipstick. The lipstick is creamy and more mosturizing, and the tendertone just adds to it. I am addicted to chapstick and put it on all the time ,but felt fine using tendertones over lipstick instead.

laura-doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
I think they are very hydrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
and moisturizing....

Amoona's right....if you can resist eating it off your lips
smiles.gif

i totally agree
make the lips feel so soft

AlliSwan

They're definitely not drying (the lip gelees dried my lips out like NO OTHER). That being said, if it's moisture and hydration alone you're looking for, you're better off with a tinted or clear lip conditioner.

pakman

I think they are more hydrating than a lipglass, but not as much as a balm that is especially for dry lips. they are really nice though - and smell great!

Ashleybubbles83

i think they're pretty hydrating. at my job i have to talk to customers a lot, so i always want my lips to look good, and i've found that the tendertones are long lasting, they have just the right amount of a neutral shine and the right amount of thickness, which isn't much, but still...

i've used other lipglosses and i've noticed that if they haven't disappeared, they dry out around areas of my mouth and it gets gross.

User49

pompom.gif
they are lovely. i think they taste delish and they don't dry out lips! I just wish i could afford them all!!

c00ki312

YES! i love these. i have Pucker and the texture is like jelly. very glossy and made my lips very soft all day. even when the colour disappears, there is a slight stickiness but not overly so, so its niccee
greengrin.gif

jenii

I like them better than lip conditioners, tbh. The texture is so much better, and the scent is unbelievable.

I'd still wear something else under them, though. Another lip balm or something.

bunkerkitten

I LOVE them over lipstick, just amazing! I find on their own, the color payoff isn't the best, but when they hook up with a good lippy, so pretty!

tania_nia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerkitten
I LOVE them over lipstick, just amazing! I find on their own, the color payoff isn't the best, but when they hook up with a good lippy, so pretty!

I totally agree! I really like Warm Smile over Coconutty lipstick or over Cream of Spice pencil.

Latest posts